Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 04-12-2011, 12:26 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by TNGChris
One of them just recently died from complications from his original injuries,so as horrible as it sounds,I guess there's one less of the vans running around.
You have been raped. :P
Old 04-12-2011, 03:40 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

that is horrible, woulda never guessed that's what it was. Regardless the van was/is still hideous! But he deserves(d) a pass because that is a good excuse no matter what. Did they bring the van into anchor?
Old 04-12-2011, 03:41 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Dude man works at Chuck-E-Cheese.
LOL, oh man, that is the icing on the cake.
Old 04-12-2011, 04:14 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
have you guys seen this hunk of sweetness? I snapped a undetected piktar while in traffic, he was about to bewst on me.

He lives in Vinton, intercooler is bolted in and bumper is cut, but there is absolutely no piping run to it on either side, lol.
this makes my heart hurt

I did most of the work to that van,as well as another almost identical one.The one guy was really into cars,but got in an accident,and is now a quadrapalegic.He has to have the van to get around with his wheelchair,so this is sort of his way of still having a modded vehicle.The other van is another guy in the same situation that saw this guy's ride and wanted the same thing.....The mods on both are horrible,I'll admit,and none were my ideas.It was totally what they wanted.
One of them just recently died from complications from his original injuries,so as horrible as it sounds,I guess there's one less of the vans running around.
The guy in the wheelchair was actually a really cool guy. I remember talking to him years ago when he brought his van into circuit city to have us install a stereo. Im a bit sad to hear he passed away.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:30 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

have you guys seen this hunk of sweetness? I snapped a undetected piktar while in traffic, he was about to bewst on me.

He lives in Vinton, intercooler is bolted in and bumper is cut, but there is absolutely no piping run to it on either side, lol.
He comes through the neighborhood often... Theres another one that rolls through occassionally that is boosted but its a quiet setup...
Old 04-13-2011, 03:21 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
The guy in the wheelchair was actually a really cool guy. I remember talking to him years ago when he brought his van into circuit city to have us install a stereo. Im a bit sad to hear he passed away.
That would be the guy who's still alive.The one who recently passed just got his van maybe six months ago.
Old 04-13-2011, 04:16 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by <3rust
He comes through the neighborhood often... Theres another one that rolls through occassionally that is boosted but its a quiet setup...
so that one we saw when we replaced your clutch really was boosted? grr i miss my b14..

That would be the guy who's still alive.The one who recently passed just got his van maybe six months ago.
oh good! ...well not good, but you know what i mean lol.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:15 AM
Bewst!!!

Originally Posted by <3rust
haha yea he comes out of the neighborhood across from montgomery in the mornings. And yeah, I've seen the boosted one as well.
Old 04-13-2011, 09:58 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
so that one we saw when we replaced your clutch really was boosted? grr i miss my b14..
Yes. My buddy Jr knows him.

haha yea he comes out of the neighborhood across from montgomery in the mornings. And yeah, I've seen the boosted one as well.
Yea he lives on the first street up on the right.
Old 04-14-2011, 05:01 AM
Bewst!!!

Originally Posted by pearl350z
I see this often... Haven't noticed the non-functionality of the intercooler though! I'll have to pay attention to it next time, haha
I spotted you this mourn...and you were actually paying attention this time! haha...Evo sounded lovely btw.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD