Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 04-20-2011, 09:34 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Spotted Nisbro in the S13 coupe on 581. Looks good, man!

Also saw Jeff Taylor in an S14 on 81

Last but not least, the green fast and furious eclipse (with graphics, lol) on 220 near Rocky Mount.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:03 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
traded it in on my speed 3 back in 08 before i graduated college. Every time I got the car where i wanted it, someone either ran into it or something collided with it.

Right before I got rid of it, I had just put on new wheels, a carbon fiber front lip, did full leather interior swap, and 2 weeks later, a bytch backed into the front of the car while I was sitting in it with the car turned off, and she basically drove up over my bumper. After this, I said fuck it, and just traded it off to get the speed.

last picture taken of it before it got smashed. busted headlight, cracked paint, cracked the cf lip, crushed the turn signal...$1,400 in damage.
Didn't it have a CF hood and CF drag spoiler at one point?
Old 04-21-2011, 12:31 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

the cf drag spoiler is on it in that pic, and yes had a cf hood before I was in a wreck in like 2006 or so.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Good move to the Speed 3, Tyrese!
<3

My next move will be an e46 M3.
Old 04-23-2011, 04:59 PM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

Everytime I go pass Walmart, or in the parking lot of Salem Walmart sarge's delsol is always there
Old 04-23-2011, 06:34 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by delslow17
Everytime I go pass Walmart, or in the parking lot of Salem Walmart sarge's delsol is always there
I know why,but i won't tell.
Old 04-24-2011, 05:54 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by delslow17
I passed him in b-tot last night. His passenger side headlight is out! fix that shit chris!
Old 04-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Spotted Woo at the Woo Compound and Christoopher puttin in work on Cyanide today... lullz
Old 04-24-2011, 02:54 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Hope that you were able to cut something useful out of that piping.
Old 04-24-2011, 07:03 PM
Zerofucksgiven

I did... Be on the street in a week or so...

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD