Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 04-29-2011, 12:40 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slowmonsterbike has disabled reputation
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Doug I'm not trying to be an ass man. I talked to Kerri the other day so i know u like to be a smart ass.

But on the spotted subject i just passed this black Nissan 200sx with a body kit that just tried to race me in the rsx and i laughed and put my window down and said "this thing is slow but i have a little 4 cylinder at the house ill bring out if u wanna run" (in a redneck voice just to have some fun) then the kid starts running his mouth saying the motor in his car is the fastest import motor around. Then i laughed and said ok Lets go get my other beater and run real quick. Then he asked what is it then i said just one of them new monster bikes. (Still in a redneck voice) Then the Guy in the passenger seat looks at me with the most serious face i have ever seen and says "monster bikes aren't four cylinders dumb ass". And without missing a second my girlfriend looks at me and says the bike is a 4 cylinder right? I mean it has four tubes the go to the muffler. It makes my day when my girlfriend that doesn't even know what a spark plug is knows what the bike has
Old 04-29-2011, 12:57 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I don't think I know you, but you're obnoxious.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:00 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by slowmonsterbike
Doug I'm not trying to be an ass man. I talked to Kerri the other day so i know u like to be a smart ass.

But on the spotted subject i just passed this black Nissan 200sx with a body kit that just tried to race me in the rsx and i laughed and put my window down and said "this thing is slow but i have a little 4 cylinder at the house ill bring out if u wanna run" (in a redneck voice just to have some fun) then the kid starts running his mouth saying the motor in his car is the fastest import motor around. Then i laughed and said ok Lets go get my other beater and run real quick. Then he asked what is it then i said just one of them new monster bikes. (Still in a redneck voice) Then the Guy in the passenger seat looks at me with the most serious face i have ever seen and says "monster bikes aren't four cylinders dumb ass". And without missing a second my girlfriend looks at me and says the bike is a 4 cylinder right? I mean it has four tubes the go to the muffler. It makes my day when my girlfriend that doesn't even know what a spark plug is knows what the bike has
Bro, cool story

Bro.
Old 04-29-2011, 01:30 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I don't think I know you, but you're obnoxious.
i literally read that thinking the same thing.

have fun in your rsx thats been rode hard and put up wet. jus sayin'
Old 04-29-2011, 02:25 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Old 04-29-2011, 03:11 PM
EH6
Registered Member

EH6 has disabled reputation

new guy here. anyways saw a captiva blue del sol a week or so ago. rollin on steelies with a edm rear fog and sidemarkers. passed you i believe by the omlette shop. maybe sarge???

i was drivin a black del sol btw
Old 04-29-2011, 03:37 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by EH6
new guy here. anyways saw a captiva blue del sol a week or so ago. rollin on steelies with a edm rear fog and sidemarkers. passed you i believe by the omlette shop. maybe sarge???

i was drivin a black del sol btw
twas Sarge.

Welcome, dont take anything to heart here and you'll be fine.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:41 PM
EH6
Registered Member

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
twas Sarge.

Welcome, dont take anything to heart here and you'll be fine.
cool deal. love his del sol. iv also seen a jade green rsx. had yellow fogs and stock rsx 5spoke wheels painted black. think i use to work with the guy
Old 04-29-2011, 03:56 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by EH6
cool deal. love his del sol. iv also seen a jade green rsx. had yellow fogs and stock rsx 5spoke wheels painted black. think i use to work with the guy
That'd be Greg, the guy who was catchin hell up above. It's Josh Williams old car.
Old 04-29-2011, 04:25 PM
EH6
Registered Member

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
That'd be Greg, the guy who was catchin hell up above. It's Josh Williams old car.
dont know Josh Williams but the name sounds familiar. i see a white rhd silvia daily. know who the guy is but dont know him personally.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD