Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-01-2011, 06:12 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Eww,but functional.....
I've debated on putting a wang on my car for a long time,but I just can't do it.Is it ricey that I won't put a functional wing on my car because I'm concerned about looks?
Put it on some sort of quick release so you can take it off as soon as you're done at the track. Like.... immediately.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:00 PM
EH6
Registered Member

EH6 has disabled reputation

youve debated putting a wang on your car? lol jp

anybody seen christian rados scion tc with the front wing? apparently it worked for setting a few records or something.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:24 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by EH6
anybody seen christian rados scion tc with the front wing? apparently it worked for setting a few records or something.
True story.

Originally Posted by TNGChris
I've debated on putting a wang on my car for a long time,but I just can't do it.Is it ricey that I won't put a functional wing on my car because I'm concerned about looks?
Possibly. Function > Form.
I've got a spare trunk in the basement awaiting mad dook aero parts for m0ar down forces.
To me the fact that its functional makes it awesome! (At least its better than an OEM EVO wing.) :P

And seriously though.... how many people in the area have racing parts on the cars like tow hooks and wink mirrors and have never even hit the track? Epic fail.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:45 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Spotted a white Miada with white XXR's at the Bonsack Kroger Saturday parked over by Cafe Asia, and a black Integra with what appeared to be black GT3's with a polished lip ( car was moving ) roof rack as well, on 460 turning onto King Street.

Oh, and Voodoo spotted like 300 ZR1 corvettes on the way to and from Richmond on Sunday. One even had a camper shell. Hahaha.
Old 05-02-2011, 02:58 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

I spotted Woo at fast five at the ricer convetion friday night <3
Old 05-02-2011, 03:24 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a clean 88-89 black crx yesterday in the waynesboro area. looked to be in great shape unlike all the other crx's i see.
Old 05-02-2011, 03:44 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

saw a blue evo x with no wing on 581 today around 5:30ish near downtown...
Old 05-02-2011, 04:10 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
I spotted Woo at fast five at the ricer convetion friday night <3
Hahaha, Good seeing you out there, man. I was having fun hanging out front watching hoodless D16, lol.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:28 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
True story.

Possibly. Function > Form.
I've got a spare trunk in the basement awaiting mad dook aero parts for m0ar down forces.
To me the fact that its functional makes it awesome! (At least its better than an OEM EVO wing.) :P

And seriously though.... how many people in the area have racing parts on the cars like tow hooks and wink mirrors and have never even hit the track? Epic fail.
I know that people who know what it is will know it's a functional part.I'm sure though that your average person will just group it in with F&F crap.Of course,I'm sure the average person probably thinks a Civic race car is fucking gay anyway!

I'm still debating the wing though.I'd need dive planes and splitter/undertray to accompany it.That's a huge step both financially and speed-wise.I don't think I have enough power to justify those things yet.I'm pretty much WFO the whole way around VIR as-is.

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Spotted a white Miada with white XXR's at the Bonsack Kroger Saturday parked over by Cafe Asia.
I rolled the fenders on that car.I hate Miatas,but I really like the way that car looks.
Old 05-02-2011, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by Voodoo
saw a blue evo x with no wing on 581 today around 5:30ish near downtown...
Yep, had to work a little late today.... screw month-end

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD