Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-02-2011, 06:33 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Spotted a white F150 on my way to the gym... Looked like it had a lot of money in it, but in all the wrong places. It had a full body kit, appeared to have at least two wings, graphics, etc.

I literally started adding up how much all of that garbage must have cost the owner to buy, paint, etc as I was passing by and it really would be a lot of money.. but then I threw up in my mouth.
Old 05-02-2011, 06:37 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Spotted a white F150 on my way to the gym... Looked like it had a lot of money in it, but in all the wrong places. It had a full body kit, appeared to have at least two wings, graphics, etc.

I literally started adding up how much all of that garbage must have cost the owner to buy, paint, etc as I was passing by and it really would be a lot of money.. but then I threw up in my mouth.
Did you spit or swallow?
Old 05-03-2011, 03:20 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
.. but then I threw up in my mouth.
I jizzed in my pants.....

And swallowed.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:02 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by TNGChris

I rolled the fenders on that car.I hate Miatas,but I really like the way that car looks.
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-03-2011, 05:51 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted a green and red 3000GT riding together this weekend jumping on 114 I think. Was following a friend and I am not too familiar with the area just yet. Also saw some nice cars at the NS open house this weekend as well.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:00 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

I jizzed in my pants.....

And swallowed.
.....swallered your pants??! That's hardcore!
Old 05-03-2011, 07:01 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Hahaha, Good seeing you out there, man. I was having fun hanging out front watching hoodless D16, lol.
haha yeah man for sure. btw, that car didn't work out, it was junk so I brought mine back home and I am keeping it. So next time there is a function and I am not busy, I will bring it out. Wished I woulda had it out there Friday night. It was fun shooting the shit for a few minutes and seeing the cars about run over each other lol. Thanks for grabbing my attention btw, I wasn't even paying attention when I came outta that joint.
Old 05-03-2011, 02:02 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I'm still debating the wing though.I'd need dive planes and splitter/undertray to accompany it.That's a huge step both financially and speed-wise.I don't think I have enough power to justify those things yet.I'm pretty much WFO the whole way around VIR as-is.
Yeah cant just do one end of the car LOL :P what are your speeds through the climbing esses?

And I know what you mean about being WOT for the whole track. Fuck-a-torqueless-honda.

Originally Posted by EH6
hows it goin? love your sol. seen it a few times around salem.
Doing well man, thanks! Its kinda rough now but hopefully she'll be getting back in shape.

:edit: Oh and I'll just leave this here...

Last edited by .Sarge.; 05-03-2011 at 02:07 PM. Reason: add pic.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:51 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
:P what are your speeds through the climbing esses?

And I know what you mean about being WOT for the whole track. Fuck-a-torqueless-honda.

mg]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5186/5683321562_f5361b76d7_b.jpg[/img]
About 115 entering.I'm flat out the whole way through,but by South Bend it's been drug down to around 105-110ish.I'm really hoping to pick up some torque once I get it tuned-maybe I can keep more speed through there.

I drive our Lemons Monte Carlo,and it'll actually acelerate between the kinks.It doesn't have a speedo,so I have no idea how fast I'm going,but I know it's slower than my car though.When we took the car to shake it down before the 24 hour race,my boss was in the Monte and I was in my Civic.I caught him about halfway up the esses,going probably 25MPH faster than he was.Passed on the inside around South Bend,giving the one finger salute.Good stuff

So,what's this NSX here?
Old 05-03-2011, 04:55 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
haha yeah man for sure. btw, that car didn't work out, it was junk so I brought mine back home and I am keeping it. So next time there is a function and I am not busy, I will bring it out. Wished I woulda had it out there Friday night. It was fun shooting the shit for a few minutes and seeing the cars about run over each other lol. Thanks for grabbing my attention btw, I wasn't even paying attention when I came outta that joint.
Glad you're holding onto it for a bit. Would be sick to see one with some crazy #'s around here.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD