Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-05-2011, 02:36 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

I guess I missed the evo this am, as I was right behind 4ced most of the way. Friend of mine works at ACE too, lol never heard of the place till him now you as well in short succession.
Old 05-05-2011, 02:58 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

A good friend of mine works there too.. Also never heard of it until him... lol
Old 05-05-2011, 05:44 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

which people do you guys know? and there is a reason you don't know about it...hence the Private Risk Services lol.

and bseries...what were you driving? I don't recall seeing anything but cars tail gating the shit out of me lol
Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Yeah, my phone freaking sucks.

I was driving on brambleton and thought, how awesome would it be to see a GT-R at brambleton imports....not 2 minutes later....
I'm pretty sure i stained my pants when i saw that. It made me late to dinner.
Old 05-05-2011, 06:47 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Old 05-05-2011, 07:04 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
which people do you guys know? and there is a reason you don't know about it...hence the Private Risk Services lol.

and bseries...what were you driving? I don't recall seeing anything but cars tail gating the shit out of me lol
Guy named Mitch.

I wasn't directly behind you, one lane over, so it wasn't me riding your tail lol. I was in the truck, nothing special. Toy is still waiting on a few parts
Old 05-05-2011, 07:21 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Yeah, my phone freaking sucks.

[IMG]Silver GT-R[/IMG]

I was driving on brambleton and thought, how awesome would it be to see a GT-R at brambleton imports....not 2 minutes later....
I'm pretty sure i stained my pants when i saw that. It made me late to dinner.
Looks like a First Team plate bracket to me. I drove the black 2010 We had given to the big boss as a demo. Bad ass car, but stock ride hight it scrapes. Made me sad because when I got to drive it they put bigger speed bumps in our lot so after gassing it up and driving it back I had to tip toe around the lot to avoid scaring the CF stuff

I've been driving the subaru a bit, I like it but I still want to move on. If you see tell me I'm number 1 lol.

Should be working on getting the rear QP's on the miata this weekend.
Old 05-05-2011, 07:35 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED

My buddies name is Brad
Old 05-05-2011, 07:51 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by Letze
Looks like a First Team plate bracket to me. I drove the black 2010 We had given to the big boss as a demo. Bad ass car, but stock ride hight it scrapes. Made me sad because when I got to drive it they put bigger speed bumps in our lot so after gassing it up and driving it back I had to tip toe around the lot to avoid scaring the CF stuff

I've been driving the subaru a bit, I like it but I still want to move on. If you see tell me I'm number 1 lol.

Should be working on getting the rear QP's on the miata this weekend.
I will give you a 98 Audi A6 Wagon and a 93 Nissan Hardbody Truck for the Subaru...
Old 05-05-2011, 08:05 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Ib4 spotted Cyanide...

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD