Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

I know Brad and Mitch both, awesome. Brad is a great guy, I talk to him all the time out there.

Originally Posted by Letze
Looks like a First Team plate bracket to me. I drove the black 2010 We had given to the big boss as a demo. Bad ass car, but stock ride hight it scrapes. Made me sad because when I got to drive it they put bigger speed bumps in our lot so after gassing it up and driving it back I had to tip toe around the lot to avoid scaring the CF stuff

I've been driving the subaru a bit, I like it but I still want to move on. If you see tell me I'm number 1 lol.

Should be working on getting the rear QP's on the miata this weekend.
You work at First Team? I worked out there for about 3 months back in 2009 right after I graduated college...I wished they had a GTR in while I worked there. The best thing I got to drive was the 370z's (which are still nice in their own right, but nothing like the GTR).
Old 05-05-2011, 08:12 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by <3rust
Ib4 spotted Cyanide...
I drive-by peeped teh cyanide on monday when I went to my rents house. lulz
Old 05-05-2011, 10:07 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by pieisgude
I was driving on brambleton and thought, how awesome would it be to see a GT-R at brambleton imports....
you better believe that if we ever get a GT-R in, i WILL be taking it for a drive, and i will take as many people for a ride as possible!
Old 05-05-2011, 10:16 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
you better believe that if we ever get a GT-R in, i WILL be taking it for a drive, and i will take as many people for a ride as possible!
And by "as many people" you mean I get first dibsies, right?
Old 05-05-2011, 10:39 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TongWoo
And by "as many people" you mean I get first dibsies, right?
oh you can drive it. i thought that was a given..
Old 05-06-2011, 02:52 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Old 05-06-2011, 06:00 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Woo could have entire conversations using nothing but Google Images. LOL!

As for GT-R's, I know I'm the only one, but I don't get all of the hype. I really don't.
Old 05-06-2011, 06:30 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Old 05-06-2011, 09:17 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Woo could have entire conversations using nothing but Google Images. LOL!

As for GT-R's, I know I'm the only one, but I don't get all of the hype. I really don't.
Im no GT-R fanboy by any means...but i would still jump at the chance to drive one!
Old 05-06-2011, 09:34 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by TNGChris
About 115 entering.I'm flat out the whole way through,but by South Bend it's been drug down to around 105-110ish.I'm really hoping to pick up some torque once I get it tuned-maybe I can keep more speed through there.

I drive our Lemons Monte Carlo,and it'll actually acelerate between the kinks.It doesn't have a speedo,so I have no idea how fast I'm going,but I know it's slower than my car though.When we took the car to shake it down before the 24 hour race,my boss was in the Monte and I was in my Civic.I caught him about halfway up the esses,going probably 25MPH faster than he was.Passed on the inside around South Bend,giving the one finger salute.Good stuff

So,what's this NSX here?
Cr33pinINC's NSX

And nice speeds, I can manage about 90 going up full throttle 4th gear. If I had better tires and a motor that would get me faster quicker I would be a happy driver.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD