Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-25-2011, 07:20 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

So....who's goin to the Honda meet?...

Last edited by BallinthaEF; 05-25-2011 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Wrong thread...
Old 05-26-2011, 04:54 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by BallinthaEF
I'm going,for the lulz.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:05 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by BallinthaEF
I'm still debating... I need tires and brakes...

Someone hook up a broke guy...
Old 05-26-2011, 09:49 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Not going. Honda's (at least the visual aspects of them) have lost my interest.

Same shit different rota. :P

Now track cars..... Yes. But lets face it. Track cars dont go to car shows/meets. They go to tracks. :P
Old 05-26-2011, 12:19 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello

$9.99 Auto Zone pads(I may even have some still on some spare spindles for free).What size tires do you need?I'll have a set of well worn(but useable)205/50-15s next week.
When is the meet anyway?It'll be next week before I'd have any of this shit available,so it may not be of any help.

On another note,I'd love to take my gay pride-mobile to the meet,but it's still not done.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:42 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by TNGChris
$9.99 Auto Zone pads(I may even have some still on some spare spindles for free).What size tires do you need?I'll have a set of well worn(but useable)205/50-15s next week.
When is the meet anyway?It'll be next week before I'd have any of this shit available,so it may not be of any help.

On another note,I'd love to take my gay pride-mobile to the meet,but it's still not done.
Doug rolls on 14s LOL BUT!!!! I got dibs on the 15" tires!!! I have stock front springs btw... Im still looking for the rear... >_> I think they are at my parents house.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:47 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Doug rolls on 14s LOL BUT!!!! I got dibs on the 15" tires!!! I have stock front springs btw... Im still looking for the rear... >_> I think they are at my parents house.
putting the sol back to stock?
Old 05-26-2011, 04:39 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Just spotted a hunter green civic coupe on polished rota slipstreams. It had whitewall tires and a retardedly loud exhaust... A girl was driving it.
Hahaha that was Hillary driving it. I'm good friends with her brother. The car is her boyfriend's.
Old 05-26-2011, 05:01 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Trade springs for the tires?????
Old 05-26-2011, 05:20 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello

Come to advance on orange,i'll get you my discount.They will be around 10 bucks new.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD