Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-26-2011, 10:07 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by TNGChris
$9.99 Auto Zone pads(I may even have some still on some spare spindles for free).What size tires do you need?I'll have a set of well worn(but useable)205/50-15s next week..
I'd like to get some relatively decent pads...

As far as tires, I'm running a 185/60/14... I could probably squeeze somethin bigger in there then flare my fenders/quarters more... ^_^

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Doug rolls on 14s LOL BUT!!!! I got dibs on the 15" tires!!! I have stock front springs btw... Im still looking for the rear... >_> I think they are at my parents house.
Fuck off my 14s yo... ^_^

Trade springs for the tires?????
I gots all kinds of springs layin around... SuP?

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Come to advance on orange,i'll get you my discount.They will be around 10 bucks new.
Got anything halfway decent?
Old 05-27-2011, 05:09 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello

As far as tires, I'm running a 185/60/14... I could probably squeeze somethin bigger in there then flare my fenders/quarters more... ^_^

Wearever silvers,i use them.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:37 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I've got some pads that if they fit your calipers you can have. (I wont use them, they fade to easily and dont have the bite I want. lol) They are the pads that Christian reccomended. :P

ALSO: I have some 14" tires on the wheels that I picked up from Woo. They are old so its up to you if you want to trust them on your car LOL

Trade springs for the tires?????

Wearever silvers,i use them.
They are poop.
I had them for like two months. hated them. Went back to Axxis ULT for the front and Deluxe for the rear. GREAT Street pad. Ok, for light track use as long as you dont run R-Comps or really sticky summer tires.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:41 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going,for the lulz.
same here... im driving my 240 down with my honda friends haha ill wear my drift alliance hahaha ill be the guy screaming "GET THE FUCK OUTA MY CARRRRRR!!!!!!"
Old 05-27-2011, 10:43 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I need stock EG/DC springs/EF/EK may work.

Do you still have stock brakes on your car?If you happen to have 10.3" fronts,I have an assortment of used Carbotech track pads that I'll sell really cheap(Like cheaper than Wearever Silver cheap).They're all too thin for track use,but would last for thousands of miles on the skreets.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:09 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

They are poop.
I had them for like two months. hated them. Went back to Axxis ULT for the front and Deluxe for the rear. GREAT Street pad. Ok, for light track use as long as you dont run R-Comps or really sticky summer tires.
Well,seeing as how i rarely go over 45-50 mph they do the job for me.If your doing any sort of track/event/spirited driving type stuff they are shit.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:53 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Ive got crx si springs if you think they would work. And the complete rear disc if anyone wants a deal on that too.
Old 05-27-2011, 11:16 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I've got some pads that if they fit your calipers you can have. (I wont use them, they fade to easily and dont have the bite I want. lol) They are the pads that Christian reccomended. :P

ALSO: I have some 14" tires on the wheels that I picked up from Woo. They are old so its up to you if you want to trust them on your car LOL

They are poop.
I bought those Axxis pads but they don't fit... They're too big...

As far as your tires if they are the size I need I'll take em and camber em out for you and end their life.

I need stock EG/DC springs/EF/EK may work.

Do you still have stock brakes on your car?If you happen to have 10.3" fronts,I have an assortment of used Carbotech track pads that I'll sell really cheap(Like cheaper than Wearever Silver cheap).They're all too thin for track use,but would last for thousands of miles on the skreets.
Yup, stock brakes...

As far as springs I have a pair of some kind of adjustable coils... I have a pair of Drop zone 600lb coils that Chris hooked me up w/... A pair of stock cut EF rear springs and a full set of cut Eibach sport lines...
Old 05-28-2011, 04:32 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

spotted a silver integra on 460 last night on white what looks to be rotas? with a black front lip, extremely clean car. I tried to wave at whoever it was, but they never looked over. lulz
Old 05-28-2011, 05:15 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I bought those Axxis pads but they don't fit... They're too big...

As far as your tires if they are the size I need I'll take em and camber em out for you and end their life.

As far as springs I have a pair of some kind of adjustable coils... I have a pair of Drop zone 600lb coils that Chris hooked me up w/... A pair of stock cut EF rear springs and a full set of cut Eibach sport lines...
Negative, those are Hypercoils. really good shit, not dropzone. Get with me on pads too if what you normally buy will also fit a eg civic ex/del sol si. The tires I got are 185-65 14

I expect to spot your and Chris' car here soon to deliver parts. :P

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD