Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-29-2011, 09:43 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Did you see the accident happen? If not, how do you know it was an innocent Supra? I'd tend to think the opposite... lol

Either way, hate to see that. You don't see very many MKIV Supra's running around anymore. They're too god damn expensive.
Old 05-29-2011, 09:53 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Did you see the accident happen? If not, how do you know it was an innocent Supra? I'd tend to think the opposite... lol

Either way, hate to see that. You don't see very many MKIV Supra's running around anymore. They're too god damn expensive.
Im sure the owner was playing around and the car just got away from him, but that doesnt change the fact that the helpless supra was innocent. That car didnt drive itself into a k-rail...

So yes, innocent Supra.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 05-29-2011 at 09:55 AM.
Old 05-29-2011, 10:04 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Im sure the owner was playing around and the car just got away from him, but that doesnt change the fact that the helpless supra was innocent. That car didnt drive itself into a k-rail...

So yes, innocent Supra.
Got you. I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were saying people can't have nice things because other people always ruin them, which does tend to be true too.
Old 05-29-2011, 11:56 AM
EH6
Registered Member

EH6 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ej1995
white s2k with carbon fiber hood and trunk lid getting on 81 south at troutville. looks good with the top down. also believe i saw that car at roberts muffler shop in salem the other day
the guy that owns that sold me my del sol. he does use roberts muffler shop. older guy who does autox. says he picked up the s2k for cheap cuz it was wrecked.
Old 05-29-2011, 12:22 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

seems that pretty white mk4 supra rolling around town met its demise this morning.

This is why we cant have nice things Another innocent supra bites the dust...Im half tempted to track this car down and attempt to save it from rotting in a junkyard/being crushed/etc..
No fucking way.Is this the same supra that used to sit at the shop across from the VA?I am sad.

Doug,sorry i didn't show today.I got caught in a coilover install for a customer that took way longer then i should have.Next sunday will be better (and saturday,ECHM.)
Old 05-29-2011, 02:22 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
One of the first ones I came across on Google Images...

Still not quite there in my book, but tremendously better.

BTW, the Mexi-F150 has like 30,000K HID's too... lol!
Now impressed...

seems that pretty white mk4 supra rolling around town met its demise this morning.

This is why we cant have nice things Another innocent supra bites the dust...Im half tempted to track this car down and attempt to save it from rotting in a junkyard/being crushed/etc..
Thats what that fag gets for revving at me like some ricer strung out on the F&F series.

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Doug,sorry i didn't show today.I got caught in a coilover install for a customer that took way longer then i should have.Next sunday will be better (and saturday,ECHM.)
:/
Old 05-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

That's definitely the one that parked in front of the VA. I wonder if the wheels are still ok...and the engine/tranny... I call dibs.

Oh, and i spotted a white JDM front integra leaving kroger on brambleton. Me likey.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:37 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Oh, and i spotted a white JDM front integra leaving kroger on brambleton. Me likey.
He works and in the parts dept. at Haley Toyota and lives in the apartments behind walgreens on brambleton. i see him every day.
Old 05-30-2011, 10:40 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

At least no squids were harmed this time.
Old 05-30-2011, 05:37 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Spotted nisbrobrobro.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD