Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 06-03-2011, 07:30 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Who's got the little white Miata that may or may not work at the new Walmart in Clearbrook? Saw it tonight.. White, white wheels, seemed like a nice stance that most of you would probably approve of

Good looking little car!
I've seen it around...
Old 06-03-2011, 08:30 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
seems that pretty white mk4 supra rolling around town met its demise this morning.

This is why we cant have nice things Another innocent supra bites the dust...Im half tempted to track this car down and attempt to save it from rotting in a junkyard/being crushed/etc..
innocent supra? the car sat for a LONG while and never even moved then an Afro American gets his hands on it and this happens.. I was coming up hershburger last saturday after work and he came flying up behind me in the middle lane at home depot just to swing a huge left turn in front of other cars and the intersection where the pawn shop is and then i see this picture.. this aggravates me
Old 06-03-2011, 09:08 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Act like a tool, you deserve to get your shit smashed...
Old 06-03-2011, 10:19 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
innocent supra? the car sat for a LONG while and never even moved then an Afro American gets his hands on it and this happens.. I was coming up hershburger last saturday after work and he came flying up behind me in the middle lane at home depot just to swing a huge left turn in front of other cars and the intersection where the pawn shop is and then i see this picture.. this aggravates me

and that makes the car itself not innocent how? Owner was obviously a tool, hence why another beautiful Supra bit the dust.

like i said before, the car didnt drive itself into the k-rail.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:02 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

I've said this many times, Supras are overrated. I think they're ugly.....
Old 06-03-2011, 03:06 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
and that makes the car itself not innocent how? Owner was obviously a tool, hence why another beautiful Supra bit the dust.

like i said before, the car didnt drive itself into the k-rail.
i agree, I don't know I was thinking when I replied.

I think it was supercharged from the sound.. Defiantly not a turbo car.. does anybody know?
Old 06-03-2011, 03:25 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by pieisgude
I've said this many times, Supras are overrated. I think they're ugly.....
This. Supras are ugly cars that only get a pass because of their fantastic engines.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:31 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Spotted Sarge, Nisbro, and even Cyanide Jello last night at BWW tanglewood. Dougie fresh was rockin a shirt with sleeves! Haha.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:38 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Spotted Sarge, Nisbro, and even Cyanide Jello last night at BWW tanglewood. Dougie fresh was rockin a shirt with sleeves! Haha.
that might have been the first time ive ever seen him in something with sleeves!

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
i agree, I don't know I was thinking when I replied.

I think it was supercharged from the sound.. Defiantly not a turbo car.. does anybody know?
the supra? definitely turbo...

why would anyone supercharge a 2jz?

edit- this is the only way a supercharger on a 2jz is acceptable

Last edited by The Nisbro; 06-03-2011 at 03:42 PM.
Old 06-03-2011, 03:40 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

double post..muh bad

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD