Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 06-15-2011, 04:37 AM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by flynlow
Spotted a red MS3 lowered on black rpf1's at the lamplighter mall off williamson a few days ago. Don't know if the owner is on here but it looked real nice
he's not on here, but he's a buddy of mine...real cool guy, and yes, his car looks nice. The spoiler on it is off mine lol
Old 06-15-2011, 05:06 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted a GG IX on main street C'burg and than I spotted a WW VIII at Precision Glass on 11. That place had some sick cars there. Mainly the two vipers upfront.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:10 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by boostdtalon
Spotted a GG IX on main street C'burg and than I spotted a WW VIII at Precision Glass on 11. That place had some sick cars there. Mainly the two vipers upfront.
Deon, one of the owners of Precision glass buys wrecked vipers and pieces them back together to sell. He's always had a few around.
Old 06-15-2011, 05:54 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhh OK. I'd like to get ahold of a wrecked viper and swap it into Jonathan's dads Duster. Lol
Old 06-15-2011, 09:22 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

spotted Mr. Benenato on Colonial today in his RSX.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:27 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by boostdtalon
Ahhh OK. I'd like to get ahold of a wrecked viper and swap it into Jonathan's dads Duster. Lol
No doubt! That'd be sick!
Old 06-15-2011, 01:57 PM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

Spotted tng chris on Monday on electric and 4cdfed on Salem turnpike looks good bro
Old 06-15-2011, 03:31 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by delslow17
Spotted tng chris on Monday on electric and 4cdfed on Salem turnpike looks good bro
i see you on a near daily basis now. Generally somewhere near the roanoke/salem line.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:10 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Spotted that odd Italian guy on 604 as I was goin to work...
Old 06-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

I saw a nice blue 350z on 581 wednesday. Was sitting on 3 TE37s......

(he was pulled over with one off, probs a flat from running super stretched tires yo.)

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD