Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 09-10-2011, 10:07 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by TNGChris
This is useless without pics/rides!

What happened with the turbo M3?That was a badass car,but it's hard to go wrong with an FD(especially if it has any engine other than a rotary in it).
Meh! A guy offered me a totally stock, clean, pretty low mileage, unmolested FD in exchange for my Jeep and it wasn't difficult at all to turn it down regardless of what they're worth or how high the demand is for them.
Old 09-10-2011, 12:29 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Meh! A guy offered me a totally stock, clean, pretty low mileage, unmolested FD in exchange for my Jeep and it wasn't difficult at all to turn it down regardless of what they're worth or how high the demand is for them.
The FD has such a distinctive unique look and is a great platform for creating a fast fun car. I can't justify spending 15k + for one unless it's done nicely or extremely clean.

I would LOVE to have a MKIV TT Supra but I can't justify spending $30k on a clean one when my sc300 was purchased for a fraction of the cost.
Old 09-10-2011, 01:01 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Spooln4
The FD has such a distinctive unique look and is a great platform for creating a fast fun car. I can't justify spending 15k + for one unless it's done nicely or extremely clean.

I would LOVE to have a MKIV TT Supra but I can't justify spending $30k on a clean one when my sc300 was purchased for a fraction of the cost.
I'd love to have a MKIV Supra TT, or an FD just the same, but not under these circumstances. Certainly couldn't justify having one as my primary transportation, and can't afford to have one as merely a play vehicle for the weekends or nice days... and they're certainly not more practical than my Jeep. Furthermore, the Jeep has allowed me to clean my driving record of all but one violation that happened in 2008 because it's barely even fast enough to get myself in trouble, and I really have to TRY to go fast or do anything stupid.

Would love to have either, but I guess I'm just at a different place in my life. I enjoy camping, being outdoors, having an open air driving experience, and going places most people cannot. I still have my bike, and it's plenty fast if I have that itch I can't scratch.
Old 09-10-2011, 02:32 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

MKIV Supra TT is lame.
Old 09-10-2011, 05:01 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

yeah the fd is super fun to drive! With the stock twins it still pulls very decent being so light. its begging for a nice single tho hell most people dont even know what it is hahaha. the turbo m3 is still there if i want it. but its caged and interior isnt the greatest. imo it wasnt worth what he was asking.
Old 09-11-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

spotted a black 1g eclipse today with a fmic and appeared to be lowered on main street Christiansburg. nice looking 1g.
Old 09-17-2011, 05:20 PM
wub wub wub wub

Parked next to some dook rusty Civic hatch at BWW Tanglewood tonight.. Astonished that I had to park that far away to run in and get my takeout order.

Sup Cyanide?
Old 09-18-2011, 12:04 PM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted a black S13 coupe with neon green wheels on colonial rd in Roanoke.
Old 09-18-2011, 03:08 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

That would be me. They're neon yellow btw
Old 09-18-2011, 06:52 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Parked next to some dook rusty Civic hatch at BWW Tanglewood tonight.. Astonished that I had to park that far away to run in and get my takeout order.

Sup Cyanide?
Is that where that dent came from? fag...

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD