Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 10-12-2011, 10:42 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Corey, I will help you anyway I can.

I got super frustrated and wanted to sell my car I don't know how many times, and Corey helped me out. I honestly wouldn't still have my car if it weren't for Nisbro and my other friends helping me out.

Let's just do what we can to get it going, and then just put it on hold for a bit, man. It will work out and you will feel different about it later. That's what you told me about mine and you were right.
Old 10-12-2011, 12:04 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
someone please smash into that thing.

I may be done with building cars for a little while. I dont have the time, nor the patients for this shit anymore.
Searching for a witty way to call you a doctor...?

Fail on my part.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:00 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Thats the way the car thing goes man. I threatened to sell my evo hundreds of times, even posted it up a couple but pulled it back off within a day lol.

In due time it'll get there. Cant get frustrated so easy so quick.
Old 10-12-2011, 02:49 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I know, i know. The problem is, its starting to screw up my life. Its no longer reliable transportation to work.

I got the bitch running in 5 minutes again....coil died apparently. I got lucky and had one laying in my back seat. Theres still a bigger problem at hand though. My EGI relay still buzzes, but not continuously. It buzzed when i got the car running, i drove the shit out of it on the way home, and when i parked it was no longer buzzing. Shortly after i drove to a friends house, and when i parked it was buzzing again. Its idling a bit high, and occasionally wants to die when i push the clutch in to come to a stop.

I just want the bitch to run for a couple more days, so i can get to work tomorrow and then get to the garage. Im ripping the KA24 out ASAP. My SR needs to go in, and im hoping its the answer to all my problems.

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Cant get frustrated so easy so quick.
Ive been dealing with this shit for the past year. Ive had to buy 2 240's just to make one solid one. with the money ive spent on this car in the past year, i could have bought a low mileage 350z and had it paid off by now.

Ill admit im quick to get frustrated and flip out. But up until recently ive been good with dealing with the retarded amount of shit ive gone through with this. Its starting to fuck with my life, and ill be damned if i let that happen.

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Corey, I will help you anyway I can.

I got super frustrated and wanted to sell my car I don't know how many times, and Corey helped me out. I honestly wouldn't still have my car if it weren't for Nisbro and my other friends helping me out.

Let's just do what we can to get it going, and then just put it on hold for a bit, man. It will work out and you will feel different about it later. That's what you told me about mine and you were right.
I really appreciate it Woo. And i know if i make it through this, ill be fine. Problem is, once my car is done and ready to race, ill still have so much other shit ill need before that can ever happen. Sure i can drive the car to an occasional event, participate, and drive back home. But sooner or later ill end up needing a truck and trailer and a consistent supply of tires. Im looking at the big picture, and im just not sure that im ready for all of that at this point in my life. You have a house, a daily driver, a MUCH BETTER PAYING JOB, and years of work on your car. I have none of the above. My priority for the past year has been this car, and nothing else. Im tired of living with my parents, and im tired of being broke all the time. In the next couple months, i have the opportunity to rent a house close to where i live now. If it comes down to having my own place, or build my drift car...well its a no brainer.

Im going to do my swap, and install everything ive bought for the car thus far. Ill drive it as long as i can afford to. If shit starts going awry after a while, ill be done with the car. I guess we'll just see what happens.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 10-12-2011 at 03:00 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 05:24 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Mk2 was more reliable....

Old 10-12-2011, 05:41 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

It's a VW. No it wasn't
Old 10-12-2011, 06:03 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by DURHUR

Buy mine and fix it! LOL
Seriously... cheap deal. :P
Old 10-12-2011, 07:54 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
I know, i know. The problem is, its starting to screw up my life. Its no longer reliable transportation to work.

I got the bitch running in 5 minutes again....coil died apparently. I got lucky and had one laying in my back seat. Theres still a bigger problem at hand though. My EGI relay still buzzes, but not continuously. It buzzed when i got the car running, i drove the shit out of it on the way home, and when i parked it was no longer buzzing. Shortly after i drove to a friends house, and when i parked it was buzzing again. Its idling a bit high, and occasionally wants to die when i push the clutch in to come to a stop.

I just want the bitch to run for a couple more days, so i can get to work tomorrow and then get to the garage. Im ripping the KA24 out ASAP. My SR needs to go in, and im hoping its the answer to all my problems.

Ive been dealing with this shit for the past year. Ive had to buy 2 240's just to make one solid one. with the money ive spent on this car in the past year, i could have bought a low mileage 350z and had it paid off by now.

Ill admit im quick to get frustrated and flip out. But up until recently ive been good with dealing with the retarded amount of shit ive gone through with this. Its starting to fuck with my life, and ill be damned if i let that happen.

I really appreciate it Woo. And i know if i make it through this, ill be fine. Problem is, once my car is done and ready to race, ill still have so much other shit ill need before that can ever happen. Sure i can drive the car to an occasional event, participate, and drive back home. But sooner or later ill end up needing a truck and trailer and a consistent supply of tires. Im looking at the big picture, and im just not sure that im ready for all of that at this point in my life. You have a house, a daily driver, a MUCH BETTER PAYING JOB, and years of work on your car. I have none of the above. My priority for the past year has been this car, and nothing else. Im tired of living with my parents, and im tired of being broke all the time. In the next couple months, i have the opportunity to rent a house close to where i live now. If it comes down to having my own place, or build my drift car...well its a no brainer.

Im going to do my swap, and install everything ive bought for the car thus far. Ill drive it as long as i can afford to. If shit starts going awry after a while, ill be done with the car. I guess we'll just see what happens.
Believe me, I understand. Let me know if I can help in any way, no matter what you decide to do, man.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:44 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Believe me, I understand. Let me know if I can help in any way, no matter what you decide to do, man.
Thanks man, i really appreciate it. Lets just get the SR20 in.

Originally Posted by DURHUR

I dont think anyone has ever been more wrong about anything. Ill seriously never own another VW BECAUSE of that car.
Old 10-15-2011, 07:58 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

I def understand your frustration. I'm currently shopping for a reliable cheap 100% bone stock daily driver, any idea's?

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD