Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 02-26-2011, 03:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Silver 88-89 CRX on Shenandoah yesterday? Anyone?
Black CRX with tinted tails on 81N ?
I also keep seeing this dumped del sol in the mornings in salem haha
Old 02-26-2011, 11:25 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
A belt driven snail.Probably the Active Autoworkes kit with the HKS centrifugal blower.It's not going to make as much power as a turbo,but I've already done the turbo thing several times,and I want something different.
I would rather have reliability than a pretty number to throw out there. I cannot say I have been there done that, but I have read that HKS makes a good product. You should be around the mid 300s however shouldn't you?

Originally Posted by <3rust
No its fast and the furious Eclipse green...

Spotted a primer grey riced up Eclipse today at work... Sweet heavy rims bro...
Speaking of fast and furious eclipse.. I have spotted one that looks like the one from the movies, down to the graphics ridding around Roanoke.
Old 02-26-2011, 12:28 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
I would rather have reliability than a pretty number to throw out there. I cannot say I have been there done that, but I have read that HKS makes a good product. You should be around the mid 300s however shouldn't you?

Haha,I don't know how reliable it'll be,still.They're bad about blowing headgaskets with boost.I'm going to try to stay out of the engine if at all possible.
The kit I'm getting claims something like 390-400 at the crank,so probably around 320 or so at the wheels.The car's a lot of fun as it sits,but once you get into the higher gears it needs more power.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:19 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Silver 88-89 CRX on Shenandoah yesterday? Anyone?
Black CRX with tinted tails on 81N ?
I also keep seeing this dumped del sol in the mornings in salem haha
Is the Del Sol blue??? Hahahaha Yeah, I see that fellow pretty often too...I wonder who it is, lol.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:24 PM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

Saw a blue Evo x on rpf1s on Wednesday a super dumped black integra(christain)
A teal ef on silver track rs( Jake parry)
Old 02-26-2011, 01:25 PM
Registered Member

delslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the roughdelslow17 is a jewel in the rough

And a black integra with jdm front end that had polished slips

Last edited by delslow17; 02-26-2011 at 01:27 PM.
Old 02-26-2011, 01:29 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Is the Del Sol blue??? Hahahaha Yeah, I see that fellow pretty often too...I wonder who it is, lol.
Blue delsol ftw lol
Old 02-26-2011, 05:02 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by delslow17
Saw a blue Evo x on rpf1s on Wednesday a super dumped black integra(christain)
A teal ef on silver track rs( Jake parry)
Its christian.

Spotted a red MINT looking starion today across the street from G.E in salem.
Old 02-26-2011, 06:22 PM
H House inc.

IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE IM A JOKE

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Haha,I don't know how reliable it'll be,still.They're bad about blowing headgaskets with boost.I'm going to try to stay out of the engine if at all possible.
The kit I'm getting claims something like 390-400 at the crank,so probably around 320 or so at the wheels.The car's a lot of fun as it sits,but once you get into the higher gears it needs more power.

If this one blows up too,can you make sure not to call me to help push it a couple miles this time Haha. Just kidding. I would take pride in pushing a BMW off the road. lol.
Old 02-26-2011, 08:03 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude
Thumbs up Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Saw that crazy multi-colored golf on peters creek today

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD