Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 10-17-2011, 05:28 PM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

spotted that sexy blue evoX today passing by kroger in salem today...i waved but don't know if you saw me. i saw you wave but it didn't register til you passed by.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:59 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Cavaliers are cheap! I honestly recommend Cavaliers as a beater/daily driver. I love mine. lol
I like mine. I need to order new beauty rings for it since I ganked em and stuck em on the hatch.

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Anybody know who's turbo hatch this is? I didn't have a chance to talk to him at the SCCA event today but he was doing it rite.
Wouldn't be Nick Moorman's old car would it? If so, I know a guy that did the body work on it... ^_^
Old 10-18-2011, 04:37 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
spotted that sexy blue evoX today passing by kroger in salem today...i waved but don't know if you saw me. i saw you wave but it didn't register til you passed by.
Yeh, your car looks great! As for my car being sexy, I'm not so sure about that... I can't remember the last time I washed it. If you knew me, I was the one that would wash my car several times a week, in the pitch dark if I had to. But, I just don't have the time anymore. The evo is basically my work commuter as I don't even drive it on the weekends anymore since the wife got her new car. I'm fighting the urge to let the evo go because I just don't have the time or interest anymore.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:00 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

AHHHH don't sell, that car is gorgeous man. I love the wingless look, it sounds incredible, and just has a menacing look to it. I'd kill to have that car. But I am the same way in terms of cleaning my car. I haven't cleaned my hardly at all this year, and it's pretty disappointing. My wife and I just bought a turbo CX-7, so that has been our weekend and travel warrior lately, so i feel ya there. Hardly ever drive mine on weekends anymore. Not looking forward to driving mine through winter again
Old 10-18-2011, 06:17 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide
Wouldn't be Nick Moorman's old car would it? If so, I know a guy that did the body work on it... ^_^
LOL I doubt it seeing as it has a dealer plate under the drivers taillight. :P
Old 10-18-2011, 07:04 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
LOL I doubt it seeing as it has a dealer plate under the drivers taillight. :P
You're right and that car has side moldings. Nick's didn't.
Old 11-05-2011, 04:28 PM
Mazdaspeed

Bassmachine has disabled reputation

Spotted Jrow on 33 in town. The only person i have ever seen on this forum to this day.
Old 11-05-2011, 05:33 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Bassmachine
Spotted Jrow on 33 in town. The only person i have ever seen on this forum to this day.
Because he is the only one in Harrisonburg..
Old 11-05-2011, 08:36 PM
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Spotted... 8 pointer... so I keeeeeeld it with my Trail Blazer. Effffffff you deer!!!
Old 11-06-2011, 07:42 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Boosted Bitch
Spotted... 8 pointer... so I keeeeeeld it with my Trail Blazer. Effffffff you deer!!!
bring home and mount on wall?

Ok who brought out their Gallardo?

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD