Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN VA REGIONAL CAR MEET

Old 01-29-2011, 08:54 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: WESTERN VA REGIONAL CAR MEET

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Oh it'll be beyond funny, every ricer from here to lexington is gonna be hardparked backed into spots at the theater, then tire smokin and parking lot autocrossing as soon as that shit lets out, I'm actually considering bringing my handycam (or gopro hopefully ) for the ensuing wreck/police involvement.
Hahahaha I can't wait, lol
Old 01-30-2011, 08:51 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Yea gonna be a wild night...
Old 01-30-2011, 09:46 PM
Registered Member

Jaegermeister has disabled reputation

Oh it'll be beyond funny, every ricer from here to lexington is gonna be hardparked backed into spots at the theater, then tire smokin and parking lot autocrossing as soon as that shit lets out, I'm actually considering bringing my handycam (or gopro hopefully ) for the ensuing wreck/police involvement.
Yeah, about that, google 'Citizens complaint wreckless driving.' Unfortunately an idiot will find this out the hard way. hahah

Last edited by Jaegermeister; 01-30-2011 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:23 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

It just sounds like it's your word against theirs. I'd never call it in anyway, snitches get stitches and also then there'd be nothing to film lol
Old 01-31-2011, 04:47 AM
Registered Member

It just sounds like it's your word against theirs. I'd never call it in anyway, snitches get stitches and also then there'd be nothing to film lol

Unlikely if I would but all it takes is one person in the parking lot to file the charges and somebody will be missing time off work to goto court and perhaps paying attorney costs if they so choose to. Having just gone through a case like this with no evidence and just a couple's account: The four of us that went to court that day agreed hiring an attorney was the best $1k spent.

What I'm trying to say: We will already bring enough attention with the cars without having to Ken Block the parking lot. Don't jeopardize the success of the event by being a douche bag.

As for the Fast Five event, go for it.
Old 01-31-2011, 05:04 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

lol you're preachin to the choir buddy, I don't expect anyone from our group to be doin that shit, but I guarantee you ricers will be there in full force followed by some improvised street races.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:27 AM
Registered Member

lol you're preachin to the choir buddy, I don't expect anyone from our group to be doin that shit, but I guarantee you ricers will be there in full force followed by some improvised street races.
My bad - That wasn't meant to be directed towards you or your group but instead in relation to what you said earlier.

Come on, half the fun of both of these events will be laughing at the ricers. lol.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:01 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by Jaegermeister
My bad - That wasn't meant to be directed towards you or your group but instead in relation to what you said earlier.

Come on, half the fun of both of these events will be laughing at the ricers. lol.
Absolutely. I think we need to 1) take pictures for dook status and 2) make a video asking ricers about their cars (i.e. ask some kid with a civic if it's the V6 model, what kind of numbers it puts out, etc.) Could be very entertaining.
Old 01-31-2011, 02:21 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Absolutely. I think we need to 1) take pictures for dook status and 2) make a video asking ricers about their cars (i.e. ask some kid with a civic if it's the V6 model, what kind of numbers it puts out, etc.) Could be very entertaining.
I think you're trying too hard...
Old 01-31-2011, 02:40 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
I think you're trying too hard...
Yeah you're right, it'd take way more effort than I care to put in anyway just to harass some dumbass kids.

Quick Reply: WESTERN VA REGIONAL CAR MEET