Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Westerns Official Last Cruse of the season. 11-21-09

Old 11-16-2009, 07:28 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Westerns Official Last Cruse of the season. 11-21-09

Originally Posted by BOCO3RDGEN
i get of from lowes on 460 at 2 or 3 i think, i should have plenty of time and gas haha, whats jwills route i like the parkway, o and i will def have the slowest car haha, 3g carbd civic
you get off when I say your done! lol
Old 11-16-2009, 07:30 PM
old ass civic

BOCO3RDGEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Originally Posted by ntinhri
you get off when I say your done! lol
haha you got me lol, i just hope im done intime for the cruise, and i guess youll be there rite? lol
Old 11-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Registered Member

ntinhri has a spectacular aura aboutntinhri has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by BOCO3RDGEN
haha you got me lol, i just hope im done intime for the cruise, and i guess youll be there rite? lol
Sat your should** be working 6-3, so youll be fine. Im off and might go hunting. not sure at this point..
Old 11-16-2009, 07:36 PM
old ass civic

BOCO3RDGEN has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Sat your should** be working 6-3, so youll be fine. Im off and might go hunting. not sure at this point..
im pretty sure thats rite, and yea i have enuff time, and you gona cruise rite, i gota atleast hear that truck haha
Old 11-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Last cruise.... BAHahahahah!!! Blasphemy... Fuck salt! Primer and steelies bitches! I cruise year round...

PS... Rumors of OT. Sat... Will know more Wed...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 11-16-2009 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-16-2009, 08:59 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
nga this isnt gunna be the last cruise. udum.

but im in ill get off work at 3 of course though so ill be there about 330ish.
and JWiLL has a rather nice route that he found that would be fun.
comes out on the park way.. ill let him chime in tonight and discuss that.
The route that Im currently looking at includes a chunk of the parkway... and as far as the other roads I hope will be bike friendly however tight turns isnt what I'd call friendly. Imma make sure no gravel is down for what ever we take by driving it that morning after I get my tires... bad part is that the time of the cruise from start to finish will last in the neighborhood of 3 hours.
Old 11-16-2009, 09:08 PM
DSCYPLE

JWiLL2252 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
nga this isnt gunna be the last cruise. udum.

but im in ill get off work at 3 of course though so ill be there about 330ish.
and JWiLL has a rather nice route that he found that would be fun.
comes out on the park way.. ill let him chime in tonight and discuss that.
Okay everyone...from the Belk Overflow, we hit 581 as always, get off at Orange Ave., take it all the way down until it runs into the Wal-Mart & Lowes stoplight, left at the light leading to the TA (truck stop) stoplight, right at the light leading everyone all the way down Rt. 11 into Buchanan, if anyone knows the area we'll take a right at the Swinging Bridge which will take us up some random ass moutain (sickkk ass banked turns) to the Parkway, again if you've been on that side of the Parkway the overlooks are right off of the side of the road with enough room for everyone and then some with a rather nice view (picture time Chris!), from there we can take the Parkway on past the 460 JCT and the 24 JCT to Roanoke Moutain or Bent, whichever everyone's comfortable with...
Old 11-16-2009, 10:03 PM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

I dont suggest your bike on this cruise. Dont take this the wrong way, but tight turns, mountains, and high speeds spells "biker down". plus if I do come youll hold me up . Man too many leaves on the roads still bud. I would hate to see you go down. in all honesty I wouldnt suggest it.
I won't hold you up as I ride in the back of the pack. Tight turns and mountains don't bother me. I've done plenty of that (Though anything can happen on any given day). I wouldn't be speeding much if any as I just roll at my own pace.

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
The route that Im currently looking at includes a chunk of the parkway... and as far as the other roads I hope will be bike friendly however tight turns isnt what I'd call friendly. Imma make sure no gravel is down for what ever we take by driving it that morning after I get my tires... bad part is that the time of the cruise from start to finish will last in the neighborhood of 3 hours.
Parkway is always fun. I doubt I'd ride with you guys for a full 3 hours.

Originally Posted by JWiLL2252
Okay everyone...from the Belk Overflow, we hit 581 as always, get off at Orange Ave., take it all the way down until it runs into the Wal-Mart & Lowes stoplight, left at the light leading to the TA (truck stop) stoplight, right at the light leading everyone all the way down Rt. 11 into Buchanan, if anyone knows the area we'll take a right at the Swinging Bridge which will take us up some random ass moutain (sickkk ass banked turns) to the Parkway, again if you've been on that side of the Parkway the overlooks are right off of the side of the road with enough room for everyone and then some with a rather nice view (picture time Chris!), from there we can take the Parkway on past the 460 JCT and the 24 JCT to Roanoke Moutain or Bent, whichever everyone's comfortable with...
That route doesn't seem much fun from the mall until you get to the parkway. I'd change it up a bit myself.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:30 PM
DSCYPLE

JWiLL2252 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
I won't hold you up as I ride in the back of the pack. Tight turns and mountains don't bother me. I've done plenty of that (Though anything can happen on any given day). I wouldn't be speeding much if any as I just roll at my own pace.

Parkway is always fun. I doubt I'd ride with you guys for a full 3 hours.

That route doesn't seem much fun from the mall until you get to the parkway. I'd change it up a bit myself.
My whole point with this route was to have an actual "cruise" in the first half, and when the second half comes up with the twistys and what not the "spirited" drivers can have their fun also
Old 11-17-2009, 03:11 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I kinda had the same Idea... however really would be taking 581 to orange to the parkway NORTH... up to 43 and from there stop in buchanan so anyone who wanted a shorter cruise can jet on 81 and head back... and the rest of us take craigs creek and a few other roads end up in paint bank and then back down 311.