Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What would you do??

Old 03-22-2007, 09:07 AM
Elite Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx
Default Re: What would you do??

If they know about dragVA its bad idea to let them know what your going to do. might scare them but if they really hate you they will wait it out till you get tierd. and then do it. (not to give them any ideas)

First you should just go straight up to them and ask them wtf they want with you? go alone or with your friends your choice. if they tell you then solve it. if they dont and say they dont know what your talking about atleast they know you know they're after you and might back off.

smartest thing to do is NOT go to the police becasue they aint going to do shit becasue you dont know what day time location its going to happen. so its going to waste their time. ALARM, WEAPON OF CHOICE(gun if your on your property, metal bat if off), CAMERA is a MUST.

Dont know why your trying to be a bigger man by letting them spit on your car and walking away but everybody has there way of thinking. next time they do anything to your car right infront of your face pull out your bat and hit them upside there head and DONT stop till they get why your hitting them.
that is a 50/50 chance they will stop or come back at your harder but by then you should be ready to handle anything.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:50 AM
I miss my DSM

Darve is an unknown quantity at this point

Just buy a bottle of 151 or Everclear and drink until you get to that point where you can't feel pain. Then when they come just walk out there and start fighting them. Combine this with the video camera and I think all of us would find it funny as hell.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:58 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I know what you guys mean, I just figure sooner or later these dumbasses will find someone else to fuck with and leave me be...

Either way, anytime they see me (its always when im alone too) they say shit or flick me off. So maybe this weekend i'll just ride around in my car with some buddies (tinted windows they cant see in) and just hop out with them if they pull shit and realize im not by myself this time. In fact, i've seen a couple of the guys when its just them in their car, and they completely ignore me, but if its several of them piled in, they do the shit...its rediculous.

I plan on just parking the S4 somewhere else (so i know for sure its safe) and leave my WRX out in the driveway and let it be the bait. That way if they actually do it, its not as bad as fucking with the S4.

Last edited by Heiss M3; 03-22-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 09:59 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Darve
Just buy a bottle of 151 or Everclear and drink until you get to that point where you can't feel pain. Then when they come just walk out there and start fighting them. Combine this with the video camera and I think all of us would find it funny as hell.

I plan on getting multiple shots in me, and my buddies before all this - let all of our inhibitors fail to hold us back.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:07 AM
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

I like where this is going, drinking, fighting, guns, cameras and fucking moms.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:08 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by cootees
+1 for most stupid post of the year.

How would a snake charmer sit under his car?
dude, they're pretty small aren't they? maybe I have the wrong stereotype here, but aren't snake charmers usually Indian?
Old 03-22-2007, 10:10 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

as nice as your cars are,it'd be completely worth it to invest in nice two-way alarms for them.i have them on my hatch and coupe.i paid around $200 per system off Ebay for the top of the line Viper model,and installed them myself.
worth every penny in my eyes,although they might not help much if they just throw eggs or vandalize the car then run off before you can get there.
it probably wouldn't hurt to notify the police.they won't do anything most likely,but at least you have that on record that you tried.it may help later if they get charged with anything.
set up the motion camera deal.get a driveway patrol(like $20 at Harbor Freight)-it's a battery powered motion detector that sounds and alarm you keep by your bed or wherever.that should give you notification before they damage your car.the motion camera will take pics of anything that may happen.best part is you could set them up full time and use them every night.who knows if they may decide to strike some other time when you least expect it?
confront them.don't hurt them-don't even touch them(especially if they're underage).let them know you're not scared of their of their games and that you WILL fuck them up should something happen.i don't see how you let them spit on your car.....there'd be some tread marks on somebody's ass if they even did that to my piece of shit.

lastly,tell us who they are!describe their cars.if they're such big baddasses,they shouldn't mind everybody knowing what they drive.you said SRT8 Jeep...what color?there aren't too many of those around ehre.

chris
Old 03-22-2007, 10:13 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

In all seriousness, you should rig booby traps. You know, like shit falling from trees, mines, and nets. All while videotaping. Coolest video ever. I'd pay money for it.
Old 03-22-2007, 10:14 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by xazndragonboyx
If they know about dragVA its bad idea to let them know what your going to do. might scare them but if they really hate you they will wait it out till you get tierd. and then do it. (not to give them any ideas)

First you should just go straight up to them and ask them wtf they want with you? go alone or with your friends your choice. if they tell you then solve it. if they dont and say they dont know what your talking about atleast they know you know they're after you and might back off.

smartest thing to do is NOT go to the police becasue they aint going to do shit becasue you dont know what day time location its going to happen. so its going to waste their time. ALARM, WEAPON OF CHOICE(gun if your on your property, metal bat if off), CAMERA is a MUST.

Dont know why your trying to be a bigger man by letting them spit on your car and walking away but everybody has there way of thinking. next time they do anything to your car right infront of your face pull out your bat and hit them upside there head and DONT stop till they get why your hitting them.
that is a 50/50 chance they will stop or come back at your harder but by then you should be ready to handle anything.

Are you fucking stupid?

You want him to literally shoot someone for slashing his tires or egging his car? ...and you want him to HIT THEM IN THE HEAD WITH A BASEBALL BAT for spitting on his car? That would be the wise thing to do. While he's sitting in jail wishing he'd just walked away from it, they will be able to fuck with his car all they want.

I say stupid shit like that in a joking fashion, but I get the feeling you really think that would be the thing to do.

Let's face it... We all get pissed when someone messes with our pride and joy, but when reality sets in, you would go to jail for shooting someone that you caught breaking into your car. In theory, the law does not say you can take a life when you see someone taking your cds. You know? If they were coming onto your property or into your home to physically do YOU harm, then that's a different story. There's a difference between trying to be Rambo, and trying to protect yourself and your family from physical harm.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:18 PM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by TNGChris
as nice as your cars are,it'd be completely worth it to invest in nice two-way alarms for them.i have them on my hatch and coupe.i paid around $200 per system off Ebay for the top of the line Viper model,and installed them myself.
worth every penny in my eyes,although they might not help much if they just throw eggs or vandalize the car then run off before you can get there.
it probably wouldn't hurt to notify the police.they won't do anything most likely,but at least you have that on record that you tried.it may help later if they get charged with anything.
set up the motion camera deal.get a driveway patrol(like $20 at Harbor Freight)-it's a battery powered motion detector that sounds and alarm you keep by your bed or wherever.that should give you notification before they damage your car.the motion camera will take pics of anything that may happen.best part is you could set them up full time and use them every night.who knows if they may decide to strike some other time when you least expect it?
confront them.don't hurt them-don't even touch them(especially if they're underage).let them know you're not scared of their of their games and that you WILL fuck them up should something happen.i don't see how you let them spit on your car.....there'd be some tread marks on somebody's ass if they even did that to my piece of shit.

lastly,tell us who they are!describe their cars.if they're such big baddasses,they shouldn't mind everybody knowing what they drive.you said SRT8 Jeep...what color?there aren't too many of those around ehre.

chris
I may just have to do that, I plan on setting up a camera for this weekend...They may never come, who knows, but word has it they're going to strike tomorrow or sat.

I've thought about investing in a car cover so that they'd at least have to undo the thing in order to inflict damage, they couldnt just stand in the woods and egg it...that'll do no good.

Its a black jeep SRT8...The others just drive random cars that look like anything else, nothing that stands out. They go to Cave Spring HS by the way, so they're always in the SW roanoke area.

BTW, when they spit on my car, they sped away really fast after doin it so If I got out of my car they'd of been gone anyways...I figured i'd let it temporarily 'slide' that time..dont worry though, I havent forgotten they did it...

BTW, im erasing my first few posts probly tomorrow, so that I dont have to worry about them figuring anything out...Although i gurantee everyone of them have no clue this site exists, thankfully.

Last edited by Heiss M3; 03-22-2007 at 06:19 PM.