Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What would you do??

Old 03-22-2007, 02:30 PM
boom tick boom tick

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum
Default Re: What would you do??

drain the jeeps oil and put the plug back in so he locks up the motor muahaha

joke btw.

Last edited by Victum; 03-22-2007 at 06:17 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 03:13 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

heh

Last edited by Heiss M3; 03-22-2007 at 06:14 PM.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:12 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

dude, wtf.... please delete your posts! you don't need to say that shit on a public forum. that could come back to haunt you for quite some time.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
dude, wtf.... please delete your posts! you don't need to say that shit on a public forum. that could come back to haunt you for quite some time.
very true, im gonna go back and fix some posts.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:54 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

what did i miss!

lol
Old 03-22-2007, 07:14 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
what did i miss!

lol
Did I see you today? I could swear that had to have been you at the country store on 604... but I wasn't going to say anything because I wasn't entirely sure. Were you eating there today?
Old 03-23-2007, 06:26 AM
Elite Member

xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx xazndragonboyx

Are you fucking stupid?

You want him to literally shoot someone for slashing his tires or egging his car? ...and you want him to HIT THEM IN THE HEAD WITH A BASEBALL BAT for spitting on his car? That would be the wise thing to do. While he's sitting in jail wishing he'd just walked away from it, they will be able to fuck with his car all they want.

I say stupid shit like that in a joking fashion, but I get the feeling you really think that would be the thing to do.

Let's face it... We all get pissed when someone messes with our pride and joy, but when reality sets in, you would go to jail for shooting someone that you caught breaking into your car. In theory, the law does not say you can take a life when you see someone taking your cds. You know? If they were coming onto your property or into your home to physically do YOU harm, then that's a different story. There's a difference between trying to be Rambo, and trying to protect yourself and your family from physical harm.
No, Im not fucking stupid. I dont know why you always got to be so negitive in most of your comments and I dont know if its just you, or maybe westVA but if you know the person(s) that is already trying to vandalize your property it would of been solved the first day you knew it was them. Violence or not, people wouldn't be scared of the police or jail time when you are trying to prove your point that you're not to be fucked with. Me saying that you should go shoot somebody with a gun WAS a joke but i guess some people took it to seriously. But the hitting on the head with the bat till you prove your point i meant. People have different ways of solving things so don't come in here asking me if im stupid when i was just trying to tell him WHAT I WOULD DO. hence the thread name "or someone gonna get a hurtin real bad" <--russell peters funny guy
Old 03-23-2007, 06:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by xazndragonboyx
No, Im not fucking stupid. I dont know why you always got to be so negitive in most of your comments and I dont know if its just you, or maybe westVA but if you know the person(s) that is already trying to vandalize your property it would of been solved the first day you knew it was them. Violence or not, people wouldn't be scared of the police or jail time when you are trying to prove your point that you're not to be fucked with. Me saying that you should go shoot somebody with a gun WAS a joke but i guess some people took it to seriously. But the hitting on the head with the bat till you prove your point i meant. People have different ways of solving things so don't come in here asking me if im stupid when i was just trying to tell him WHAT I WOULD DO. hence the thread name "or someone gonna get a hurtin real bad" <--russell peters funny guy

It's hard to judge whether someone is being serious or not over the internet in text only. I don't feel that I'm negative at all, for the most part. Sometimes, yes.

Most of the DragVA members are immature as hell, and many are still in high school... A lot of people honestly have the menality of "I will literally kill someone if they touch my Honda Civic!" -- Granted, the OP has a nice Audi S4.... You could buy a dozen Civic's with it. lol. I'm not saying I've never taken things into my own hands, because I've made lots of hot headed decisions, but I always regret it. After spending a weekend in jail for speeding, I can tell you I don't want to go back for assault and battery or manslaughter or something and spend however long there. Jail sucks like nothing else!

All I'm saying is be smart about whatever happens. If I were to hit someone with a baseball bat, I'd hit them in the kneecap and demobilize them. If you hit them in the head, in some cases you could be charged with attempted murder IIRC. Hell, you could easily kill them. I've been hit in the head, and I've hit in the head, and I would aim for something else next time.

Micah, if you don't already have a motion detector light... that's the first thing you need to get. It's cheap, easy, and pretty effective... Also, I was going to suggest a car cover before but it seems like you thought of it already too. Also, let your neighbors know what's going on. I'm sure you have some sort of neighborhood watch program. Do whatever you can to protect yourself from having something happen to you or your car, but don't lose any sleep over it. You can set up video and everything to provide evidence if and when they do something, but it's not realistic to stay up every night and wait for them. If they're going to do something, they're going to do it. I would just work on making it hard for them to do anything without getting caught.

You could let the police know that you think someone has been trying to steal your car, and sometimes you might be able to an officer to patrol through the neighborhood periodically. You live in a pretty nice neighborhood, right? The thought of an officer driving through your neighborhood periodically is another form of prevention. Picture your snot nosed buddies driving down your street and passing a patrol car... Do you think they'd still mess with it? Probably not.
Old 03-23-2007, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Here's the best solution I can come up with....

Just drop your cars off with me. I'll keep them at my house for a while until things blow over.

In return, I promise to do the following:

1. Let you drive my 94 Accord until you come back to pick up your cars
2. Make sure your cars are running okay. The only way I know to do this efficiently is to make sure you drop them off with a full tank of gas. I'll do multiple tests in the cars, ranging from burnouts, high speed passes, donuts in the local parking lot (it would probably help if you put on new tires before you bring them over), and various other tests. Since your WRX is AWD, off-road testing is optional.
3. I'll also be glad to tell anyone who asks that the cars in question are mine. This is to be done purely to convince the parties in question that they are not your cars. Thereby keeping them safe.

Do we have a deal?
Old 03-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

It's hard to judge whether someone is being serious or not over the internet in text only. I don't feel that I'm negative at all, for the most part. Sometimes, yes.
Most of what you post is all rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies as far as I'm concerned...