Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

What would you do??

Old 03-23-2007, 07:14 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: What would you do??

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Most of what you post is all rainbows, unicorns, and butterflies as far as I'm concerned...

Giiiiirrrrrrrrrl.........................
Old 03-24-2007, 07:53 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Hahahaha!!! you guys are nuts...

Was that you on the bike???!?!?!?! you son of a B. Yea we were eatin

I was trying to figure out what kind of bike it was ..

You make me jealous, I'm hopefully getting taking my wheels to the bike shop to put on me new tires today if I can get a hold of a 12mm allen socket!
Old 03-24-2007, 08:58 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
Hahahaha!!! you guys are nuts...

Was that you on the bike???!?!?!?! you son of a B. Yea we were eatin

I was trying to figure out what kind of bike it was ..

You make me jealous, I'm hopefully getting taking my wheels to the bike shop to put on me new tires today if I can get a hold of a 12mm allen socket!
D'oh! I knew it was you!!! I wasn't going to look like a dumbass and say hey though and have it not be you. Ever done that before?

Yep, that was me and my girl... and it was the 636. I'm almost positive that I have what you need but I'm at work all weekend--working overtime.

Lets get out and ride soon!!!