Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Whats up?

Old 11-18-2006, 08:24 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Whats up?

BTW, I saw Jesse in the SRT4 on my way to Greensboro today.. I think we were passing through Boone's Mill, and he was headed towards Roanoke.

He still on here?
Old 11-19-2006, 03:30 AM
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
BTW, I saw Jesse in the SRT4 on my way to Greensboro today.. I think we were passing through Boone's Mill, and he was headed towards Roanoke.

He still on here?
Should be. I see him every once in a while.
Old 11-20-2006, 07:41 AM
Registered Member

Matt 5.9 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by bad360rt
You guy should have come to the track today, I think there were maybe 15 cars running, so it was pretty much run as much as you want. I ran 7 times (with cooldown periods) but then was running low on meth so I left early. I'm used to racing in Jersey where it's a good day if you can get four or five runs in. Ran a new best (for street trim) of 7.45@93.88, still running rich. Weighed the truck on the way home, 4160 with me in it, gotta work on that over the winter.

hell yea dave, good times for street trimmage

ive probably run like 20 times in a night before practicing my reaction time

are you gonna go back this comin weekend?? im off work and i havent gone to the track once this year...oh well, i dont have any new mods or anything to get excited about. but the weather should be cold so i might hit a 9.0 or if hell freezes over that afternoon a 8.9 lmao
Old 11-20-2006, 09:40 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Matt 5.9
hell yea dave, good times for street trimmage

ive probably run like 20 times in a night before practicing my reaction time

are you gonna go back this comin weekend?? im off work and i havent gone to the track once this year...oh well, i dont have any new mods or anything to get excited about. but the weather should be cold so i might hit a 9.0 or if hell freezes over that afternoon a 8.9 lmao
Thanks man. I'm done for the year, already drained her and gonna start tearing it down this week. Lil head work, new cam, bigger intercooler, cog setup for the blower, locker and maybe gears will all be going in over the winter. Along with some powdercoated stuff to help her look good, and of course a good tune with the MS. Then I'll be out in the spring with a fresh set of slicks on the Bogarts

Oh, I picked up a billet crank and an R3 block, finally gonna build a real engine for this thing It's gonna take some time tho, so I'll just keep toying with what I have until it's ready.
Old 11-20-2006, 03:55 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

School / Work....

You know the role..

Got engaged, guess I forgot to make the required dragva engagement thread
Old 11-20-2006, 04:48 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by GaRn
School / Work....

You know the role..

Really? That's awesome man.. Congratulations!

Your girlfriend definitely seemed cool, and from what I gauged... you two make an excellent couple. Congratulations. Best of luck with that!

Fag.

(had to go back and edit it to add the word "fag" - - it just isn't the same without some sort of unnecessary comment like that)
Old 11-20-2006, 05:30 PM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Really? That's awesome man.. Congratulations!

Your girlfriend definitely seemed cool, and from what I gauged... you two make an excellent couple. Congratulations. Best of luck with that!

Fag.

(had to go back and edit it to add the word "fag" - - it just isn't the same without some sort of unnecessary comment like that)
Thanks man!

You and the lady still together? It sucks that we didn't get to hang out or ride anymore this summer ahhhhghh but time slips up..

lol @ fag hahahah!
Old 11-21-2006, 05:47 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Congrats Garan! Welcome to the club!
Old 11-26-2006, 03:07 PM
89silude

94silude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GaRn
School / Work....

You know the role..

congrats man! so who's the lucky woman?
Old 11-26-2006, 06:01 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by 94silude
congrats man! so who's the lucky woman?
Thanks

Her name is Kim, we had been together for 2 yrs on the day I asked