Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WHO ALL IS GOING PAINTBALLIN ON 3/18/06

Old 03-17-2006, 08:04 AM
dont wuurry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WHO ALL IS GOING PAINTBALLIN ON 3/18/06

Originally Posted by SpoolnSRT4
Good luck I have been shot with a tournament level Angel that is fully automatic which was the same gun I was thinking of borrowing and bringing yeah it hurt ALOT but I didn't cry lol all I have to say is your gonna get owned son lol

................. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH a tournement level angel that is fully automatic................hahahahhahaaha

i got two you wanna borrow one, theres nothing super special about them to tell ya the truthand only the pre ir3's can turn into full auto which noone uses and it isnt legal. but seriously where is this place. like what zip code? might be fun to come down but if its more than 2 hours forget it
Old 03-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

I really need to get out and play some more. I have a brand new Bob Long Intimidator sitting here that has never been out of the box.

No, I don't want to sell it...
Old 03-17-2006, 08:19 AM
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
................. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH a tournement level angel that is fully automatic................hahahahhahaaha

i got two you wanna borrow one, theres nothing super special about them to tell ya the truthand only the pre ir3's can turn into full auto which noone uses and it isnt legal. but seriously where is this place. like what zip code? might be fun to come down but if its more than 2 hours forget it
it would be 24502 zip code...if you can make it, the more the marrier...
Old 03-17-2006, 08:51 AM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

True Nothing to Special but I know I got hit I don't know how many times I just took off running away cause I was at close range and he pretty much made me his bitch with the auto on lol .... But it was all in good fun as well I got to kick him when the game was over
Old 03-17-2006, 08:52 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
Rob's ass has been lookin Plump lately ,you been eatin dem Collie Greens again?.....Oh and for the record ..Its been Brought Urkel...lol

Dude seriously why you looking at my ass ?? ewwww
Old 03-17-2006, 08:55 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SickEJ1
it would be 24502 zip code...if you can make it, the more the marrier...
i meant to ask what the addres was, and does this feild have speedball/hyperball? or is it woodsball?

and SRT its cool i just laigh becasue i hear that alot at the feild with all the new young kids, but im not your uaull asshole i let all the litlle kids and young guns mess with my gun casue i know when i started noone ever let me do that and i always wanted to just hold one or shoot it. makes me feel good to see their faces light up
Old 03-17-2006, 08:55 AM
Registered Member

boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge boostedvenge

From Sterling it'd be about 3-3 1/2 hours. Straight down 29. I got a buddy that lives in Sterling that was down last weekend. He said it took him about 3 1/2 hours and that was with stopping for gas. It's about 190 miles, give or take.
Old 03-17-2006, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

i meant to ask what the addres was, and does this feild have speedball/hyperball? or is it woodsball?

and SRT its cool i just laigh becasue i hear that alot at the feild with all the new young kids, but im not your uaull asshole i let all the litlle kids and young guns mess with my gun casue i know when i started noone ever let me do that and i always wanted to just hold one or shoot it. makes me feel good to see their faces light up

Nah I didn't think you was an ass I was just telling the story cause even I laugh at it they have woods ball and speedball, I haven't played at this field before but I've played with friends in woods for awhile I just never went out and bought a expensive gun like that I couldn't justify the cost cause I only play like less then 10 times a year and that's it.....
Old 03-17-2006, 09:14 AM
dont wuurry

Originally Posted by boostedvenge
From Sterling it'd be about 3-3 1/2 hours. Straight down 29. I got a buddy that lives in Sterling that was down last weekend. He said it took him about 3 1/2 hours and that was with stopping for gas. It's about 190 miles, give or take.

jeezus christ....id only drive that far for a tourney. i guess ill wait till you guys play some place closer
Old 03-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Registered Member

jeezus christ....id only drive that far for a tourney. i guess ill wait till you guys play some place closer

That could be a possiblity ?

Quick Reply: WHO ALL IS GOING PAINTBALLIN ON 3/18/06