Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who in here is from Roanoke?

Old 01-10-2005, 08:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Who in here is from Roanoke?

Originally Posted by 4RSFEED4
Hey whatsup guys, my name is Will and i moved here to Roanoke last summer. You'll most likly catch me on 581/220 and 419. I have a white 2G DSM (GST) with a FMIC and as of now: no spoiler (almost all eclipses come with spoilers), a so-so paint job and dirty 17" wheels (untill next weekend when i get my new ones on). Waiting on DSMLink so i can tune her better but my bench guess is i should be able to get atleast 300-320 FWHP down with my setup (6 bolt 9:1, T28Eliminator, 550cc, FMIC ect).

Anyways if you see me around let me know your on dragVA. And on the Roanoke note: yeah there isn't much to do. i don't see as many ricers compared to DC metro area, so thats a plus. I have never been pulled over for my car (other then speeding). Things are much cheaper around here and 93 is still under $2 so that kicks ass. I love carving up the hills around here, so as a driver i find western VA much more exciting. Plus most of the roads are well kept!

hmm odd.. The other day at audio express I was walking back inside and this same car drive by..loud ass blowoff valve.. sexy as fuk
Old 01-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by 4RSFEED4
Hey whatsup guys, my name is Will and i moved here to Roanoke last summer. You'll most likly catch me on 581/220 and 419. I have a white 2G DSM (GST) with a FMIC and as of now: no spoiler (almost all eclipses come with spoilers), a so-so paint job and dirty 17" wheels (untill next weekend when i get my new ones on). Waiting on DSMLink so i can tune her better but my bench guess is i should be able to get atleast 300-320 FWHP down with my setup (6 bolt 9:1, T28Eliminator, 550cc, FMIC ect).

Anyways if you see me around let me know your on dragVA. And on the Roanoke note: yeah there isn't much to do. i don't see as many ricers compared to DC metro area, so thats a plus. I have never been pulled over for my car (other then speeding). Things are much cheaper around here and 93 is still under $2 so that kicks ass. I love carving up the hills around here, so as a driver i find western VA much more exciting. Plus most of the roads are well kept!

Welcome Will. I do not believe I have met you yet. It's always good to hear of new dsm enthusiasts around.
Old 01-10-2005, 08:59 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by MU5A5HI
Yep I was off in school. Also my daughter has been quite a handful. Shes 14 months now.

You guys have a recommendation of a good place to get an alignment done in blacksburg/christiansburg that wont rip me a new one?

thx.
I don't know if Joey does alignments at his new shop or not. I haven't been by there. But, I'd try him first anyways. If he doesn't do it, he can tell you someone to go to.