Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Who in here is from Roanoke?

Old 12-15-2004, 08:09 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Who in here is from Roanoke?

Those damn WRX drivers. Assholes. Every one of them!
Old 12-15-2004, 09:40 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Those damn WRX drivers. Assholes. Every one of them!
Chad I saw another scooby like yours the other day. It was all yellow.... With a lady in it. Just to let you know there is another one in Roanoke.

Well, Scott has never been arrogant around me.. hell... right after he got his tranny fixed I was riding with him... and he would not even get on the shit. I guess he was just afraid of breaking another tranny.

Integraxsi, I may have met you before if you're one of scott's best friends.. but I can not remember anyone who drives a 2g integra with a b16.

Last edited by cootees; 12-15-2004 at 09:45 AM.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:10 AM
EtHuGn' N dA NoKe!!!

IntegraXSi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cootees

Integraxsi, I may have met you before if you're one of scott's best friends.. but I can not remember anyone who drives a 2g integra with a b16.
Well I have a 3yo so I dont hang out with HIm as much as I did but back in HS and after If you Saw Scott or Derek I was around most of the time . But I got all domesticated. I bought my DA in 97 swaped in 99 and stopped driving it around umm 2001ish. Yeah I hung with all the Old School guys in Roanoke back in the day but I kept a low profile

There is the Teg before My brother smahed the front end. Now I have a 90 CRX Si the b16 in going in.
Old 12-15-2004, 10:33 AM
Ivy Tadita

cootees will become famous soon enoughcootees will become famous soon enough

Oh, I remember seeing that integra before. I just met Scott about a year ago so that would explain why I have not met you.
Old 12-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by cootees
Chad I saw another scooby like yours the other day. It was all yellow.... With a lady in it. Just to let you know there is another one in Roanoke.
What? When was this? Mine has the stock hood and wheels on it right now, so there is a chance it was mine you saw...
Old 12-15-2004, 12:29 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

I still occasionally roll down williamson from time to time to see if theres anything worthwhile. I always have time to pick on a V8 or two .
Old 12-15-2004, 05:21 PM
oh noes

1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts1sol2nv is infamous around these parts

[

Yep I remember ya. You wreck the crx on the freeway going to Mad heights right?

yeap thats me lol
Old 12-15-2004, 05:53 PM

N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+ N8 Boostn 1bar+

Hey Rick whats up man. It Nathan Kidd with the white cobra and the teg remeber. Whats been goin on? When you get in we should hang out some man.
By the way since you have been gone a got ride of the white cobra, and the turbo b20 hatch, and the girl with the teg to. I now have an 03 cobra and...i'm just about done with the sickest car i have ever done. It's another teg but this ones not quite as slugish as the last one. Anyway i'll post some pics as soon as its done.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:11 PM
<3FreshieFresh<3

ZeRo_C0oL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by N8 Boostn 1bar+
Hey Rick whats up man. It Nathan Kidd with the white cobra and the teg remeber. Whats been goin on? When you get in we should hang out some man.
By the way since you have been gone a got ride of the white cobra, and the turbo b20 hatch, and the girl with the teg to. I now have an 03 cobra and...i'm just about done with the sickest car i have ever done. It's another teg but this ones not quite as slugish as the last one. Anyway i'll post some pics as soon as its done.
What's up man? There are a lot of old schoolers popping up all the sudden. Glad you guys are on Drag now!

Can't wait to see your newest toy. I still remember when you got pulled leaving the meet at Toys-R-Us that night.. LOL
Old 12-15-2004, 07:44 PM
Nonvtec owns you

Hybrid_vtec has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by N8 Boostn 1bar+

Whats going on! You have an 03 Cobra! Those cars have a lot of potential, I have seen some real mean ones when in Florida! I'll have to check both of your cars out when I come in! You still going the turbo route? You can send pics to my e-mail:

hybrid_vtec@sbcglobal.net

or

richard.w.hogan@navy.mil

Also for everyone, I have a new cell number so you can call me when I come in town(Dec 27 - Jan 10). Email or PM me for my new number!

Quick Reply: Who in here is from Roanoke?