Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Why is it so freaking windy?

Old 04-16-2007, 06:37 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Why is it so freaking windy?

LOL! Thanks for the knowledge Matt. That was sort of a rhetorical question though.

And yes, I do need a better job. I have to work overtime for the next 8 days in a row, and the money is certainly not making it worthwhile. I don't enjoy what I do, I don't enjoy working such a late shift (get off at 11PM now), and I don't enjoy working every other weekend. It seems to always rain on my day off, as if that's some sort of sign. I do miss working a normal job M-F during regular business hours, and I've been looking around, but haven't been able to find much of anything that I see myself sticking with. I envy people that love what they do.

My girlfriend did something stupid Saturday morning and bought a car she shouldn't have. It's pretty cool, but I wish she had just waited to buy it for things to settle down a little bit. She got a brand new Solstice. It makes me feel fucking claustraphobic in it with the top up, but it's a fun car with the top down.

Can I just use this thread to rant about things?
Old 04-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
LOL! Thanks for the knowledge Matt. That was sort of a rhetorical question though.

And yes, I do need a better job. I have to work overtime for the next 8 days in a row, and the money is certainly not making it worthwhile. I don't enjoy what I do, I don't enjoy working such a late shift (get off at 11PM now), and I don't enjoy working every other weekend. It seems to always rain on my day off, as if that's some sort of sign. I do miss working a normal job M-F during regular business hours, and I've been looking around, but haven't been able to find much of anything that I see myself sticking with. I envy people that love what they do.

My girlfriend did something stupid Saturday morning and bought a car she shouldn't have. It's pretty cool, but I wish she had just waited to buy it for things to settle down a little bit. She got a brand new Solstice. It makes me feel fucking claustraphobic in it with the top up, but it's a fun car with the top down.

Can I just use this thread to rant about things?
Wish I had known. My uncle in Richmond is selling his for dirt cheap. He worked at a Pontiac dealership and his only has 3000 miles on it.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:18 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Cosmo
Wish I had known. My uncle in Richmond is selling his for dirt cheap. He worked at a Pontiac dealership and his only has 3000 miles on it.
How much is he selling his for? She spent FAR too much money on it but I couldn't do anything to change her mind. Very stubborn

Hard to be supportive over something that you are against... Eh, anyway.