Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

williamson road and car clubs

Old 04-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19
Default Re: williamson road and car clubs

look brandon i'm done with this bullshit. lets agree to disagree.

Education is everything thing to me. but in life you dont have to have a degree to be successful, its what you do with your life that makes you successful.

i lived in roanoke for 13 years then move to troutville and have lived there for the past 8 years.

so can we leave this be d1g1tal v3nom and go back to what everyone on here likes doing-talking about cars and the stuff they are going to get to modify thier cars.. plz
Old 04-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

Originally Posted by Reloaded
Then again i'm on the streets every day cocking hammers and punking monkeys
shit! no wonder im not gangster, ive been doing it wrong. ive been punking hammers and cocking monkeys.
Old 04-27-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
Check out at Wachovia as they are hiring for a few different positions.
Fuck Wachovia. They attempted to screw us over on more than one occasion.

Well, maybe I should work for them... Bring them down from the inside...
Old 04-27-2010, 09:01 PM
Registered Member

SPEEDdemon™ has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boost3d19
look brandon i'm done with this bullshit. lets agree to disagree.

Education is everything thing to me. but in life you dont have to have a degree to be successful, its what you do with your life that makes you successful.

i lived in roanoke for 13 years then move to troutville and have lived there for the past 8 years.

so can we leave this be d1g1tal v3nom and go back to what everyone on here likes doing-talking about cars and the stuff they are going to get to modify thier cars.. plz
you have it all wrong that is not what people like to do on here at all. Vadriven was created specifically to talk shit to people..talking about cars is just a bonus feature. especially when you drive a honda like me there isnt much to talk about..mostly fail besides the fuel economy
Old 04-27-2010, 09:46 PM
Registered Member

boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19 boost3d19

Originally Posted by SPEEDdemon™
you have it all wrong that is not what people like to do on here at all. Vadriven was created specifically to talk shit to people..talking about cars is just a bonus feature. especially when you drive a honda like me there isnt much to talk about..mostly fail besides the fuel economy
well ok then i stand corrected
Old 04-28-2010, 06:05 AM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
First off,
Nobody needs welfare...and if they do, they deserve to fail at life. It has never been the responsibility of the government to take care of dumbasses/lazy ass idiots. The fact that you even think certain people deserve it is astonishing to me,
May you be shot in the sac with a frozen paintball at pointblank range.

Not everyone has the time or money to get X degree for X job. If you are advancing your education then +rep to you for trying to better yourself. (Disclaimer: No offense to those who are current students for my next comment.) But on the flipside no one is gonna want someone just out of school to do something for them. They want someone with experience and knows what they are talking about. To those who do not have a degree and have a decent job, kudos to you and the hopes that you never lose that job.

OT: Its nice to see everyone back in high school mentality. WTF happened to good ole DragVA. Yes Williamson Road is a Joke now and so is the current reputation of "car clubs." Everyone unwrinkle their britches, all this petty "whose dick is bigger and who can be the best e-thug" shit is not only annoying but shows lack of respect for yourself and others. Call me old-fashioned.

Last edited by Marie; 04-28-2010 at 06:14 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 06:46 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Marie
May you be shot in the sac with a frozen paintball at pointblank range.

Not everyone has the time or money to get X degree for X job. If you are advancing your education then +rep to you for trying to better yourself. (Disclaimer: No offense to those who are current students for my next comment.) But on the flipside no one is gonna want someone just out of school to do something for them. They want someone with experience and knows what they are talking about. To those who do not have a degree and have a decent job, kudos to you and the hopes that you never lose that job.

OT: Its nice to see everyone back in high school mentality. WTF happened to good ole DragVA. Yes Williamson Road is a Joke now and so is the current reputation of "car clubs." Everyone unwrinkle their britches, all this petty "whose dick is bigger and who can be the best e-thug" shit is not only annoying but shows lack of respect for yourself and others. Call me old-fashioned.
I think you missed Micah's point entirely.

No one needs welfare to stay afloat financially. Those who rely on it don’t keep jobs for various reasons most of which are morally and legally questionable. If people would take responsibility for their life and their job rather than blaming their problems on other people, then they would find out that there is a much better life awaiting them.

To pull a quote from Hateful Mechanic’s Facebook. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work”-Thomas A. Edison

Yeah work is just that. WORK. It's not easy but if you want to succeed in life then you have to do work.

Then there are people who abuse it. These people do not deserve to live on American soil. That’s all I’m going to say about that.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:14 AM
beep beep

Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie Marie

If I have, then my apologies. Just struck a nerve with me. I agree we are all BORN equal and that it is our responsibility there after. Ex: Disabled father due to work accident, CNA mother working full/doubletime (on sucky CNA pay) and raising 3 kids all under the age of 10. Now these said people are pretty respectable w/ no past or present drug, drinking, etc, history. Just hard times and wanting a decent living for their children and not wanting to show then how hard they are struggling. By decent living i mean the necessities (food, clothing, roof over the head, etc. NOT PS3's, designer clothes, precessed and pre-packaged food and all that shit). Now this said family is able to get out of this hole, but only due to receiving SSI from now deceased father. Still respectable, hard-working, etc....

Now if he agrees then i stand corrected, if not then i still stand by my previous statement.

I do agree with you that everyone now is looking for a handout, im just giving the respect to those who aren't afraid in get in those overalls and get to it if thats what it takes to make a living w/o the help of uncle sam

Last edited by Marie; 04-28-2010 at 07:17 AM.
Old 04-28-2010, 07:16 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
I think you missed Micah's point entirely.

No one needs welfare to stay afloat financially. Those who rely on it don’t keep jobs for various reasons most of which are morally and legally questionable. If people would take responsibility for their life and their job rather than blaming their problems on other people, then they would find out that there is a much better life awaiting them.

To pull a quote from Hateful Mechanic’s Facebook. “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work”-Thomas A. Edison

Yeah work is just that. WORK. It's not easy but if you want to succeed in life then you have to do work.

Then there are people who abuse it. These people do not deserve to live on American soil. That’s all I’m going to say about that.

I just look over this thread when ever it pops up and I get my few laughs here and there and I usually don't put my input in but this post is one of the more intelligent things that somebody has said.. You and "Micah" not sure who that is.. Heiss M3? I am guessing make very good points. Glad to see some people have there head out of there ass with a maturity level higher that a 15 year old
Old 04-28-2010, 08:15 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
I just look over this thread when ever it pops up and I get my few laughs here and there and I usually don't put my input in but this post is one of the more intelligent things that somebody has said.. You and "Micah" not sure who that is.. Heiss M3? I am guessing make very good points. Glad to see some people have there head out of there ass with a maturity level higher that a 15 year old
lol actually other than "boost3d19", "SPEEDdemon", and a few others (whose names i wont mention because they will get butthurt) we're all pretty intelligent and mature here. we only stoop to a lower maturity level when someone is too dumb to understand what we are saying, so we break it down in terms they understand. at our meets there is zero drama and zero bullshit, and we always have a great time together. i'd say that western probably has the highest maturity level out of all the other regions. but that's probably only because we weed out the retards, and keep our group small.

Quick Reply: williamson road and car clubs