Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

williamson road and car clubs

Old 04-26-2010, 02:06 AM
bash'n threads

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733
Default Re: williamson road and car clubs

Originally Posted by boost3d19
im done saying bullshit and will continue on with saying nothing for the past two years on here since people think im weak..ill shut my big ass mouth since. what i say is hurt peoples feeling like a pansy..
fuck it man.Everyone is like"dont make me spo you" lol its goddamn vadriven who cares.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:13 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by witty2733
fuck it man.Everyone is like"dont make me spo you" lol its goddamn vadriven who cares.
YOU ARE A CHILD MOLESTER, AND I GAVE YOUR FAG BUDDY SOME MORE RED BAX'S. FGT'S.
Old 04-26-2010, 04:26 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

In before SPO.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:12 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Originally Posted by SUKAMAHBAWS
YOU ARE A CHILD MOLESTER, AND I GAVE YOUR FAG BUDDY SOME MORE RED BAX'S. FGT'S.
/thread
Old 04-26-2010, 06:07 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Empire FTMFW... And on my off days, Team Speedbump....

That is all...

And I'll kill you...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 04-26-2010 at 06:10 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 06:20 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
And on my off days, Team Speedbump....
Dude we need to get stickers for this LOL
Old 04-26-2010, 07:46 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

look man im about sick of you and nismos mouth you guys are sooooo goddamn cool i mean WAYYY COOOOLL BRRROOOO.Seriously wtf you have to brag about,i know nismo doesnt neither do i.Fucking drop it already,everyone else around here has grown up and dropped it.Ben,jose,darryl and everybody that hangs out at daniels doesnt have a problem.but you and nismo just keep the fuck on when i dont know who the hell you guys even are.Its very frustrating because everybody is past it.I dont care if you think im a bitch honestly, i used to be here for the drama but now im here to talk cars,find cars,and buy parts thats it.
why the fuck do you keep saying my name faggot? what the fuck have i said about you other than "you proved his point"? whitty if you got problem with me, man up bitch. i stayed out of all the drama that you and your friends started.in fact, until now, i never said SHIT about you or the situation. and now somehow you keep bringing my name up like i had something to do with it. You're right, you dont fucking know me, so shut the fuck up. If you got a problem, ill be more than happy to settle it for you.

edit- you say it's all in the past, but you're the first person to bring it up every time. the only thing anyone here said about you is that you're one of the top retarded members here. there's no denying it, and im sure the rest of VaD would agree. you got mad and started crying over the "past". so just to clear this up..
we called you a retard, you brought up the drama
..therefor, yer fault.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 04-26-2010 at 08:16 AM.
Old 04-26-2010, 07:54 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

lol @ all the kids in here
Old 04-26-2010, 08:11 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Damn!! Guy chill out take a step back and breath count to 10. It'll be ok
Old 04-26-2010, 09:00 AM
bash'n threads

witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733 witty2733

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
why the fuck do you keep saying my name faggot? what the fuck have i said about you other than "you proved his point"? whitty if you got problem with me, man up bitch. i stayed out of all the drama that you and your friends started.in fact, until now, i never said SHIT about you or the situation. and now somehow you keep bringing my name up like i had something to do with it. You're right, you dont fucking know me, so shut the fuck up. If you got a problem, ill be more than happy to settle it for you.

edit- you say it's all in the past, but you're the first person to bring it up every time. the only thing anyone here said about you is that you're one of the top retarded members here. there's no denying it, and im sure the rest of VaD would agree. you got mad and started crying over the "past". so just to clear this up..
we called you a retard, you brought up the drama
..therefor, yer fault.

its whatever youve always been there with your smartass comments. go fuk yerself gai. and man up? lol werent you just talking about people losing their jobs of vadriven?wait you dont have one do you?kthanks guy.You nor nobody here scares me.way to only be cool on teh interwebz.

Quick Reply: williamson road and car clubs