Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Williamson Road Death

Old 01-10-2009, 09:40 PM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Williamson Road Death

Originally Posted by nastyz28
the raceing will never stop its been like that since cars 1st came out every1 has to be bigger and better have this and that done... some ppl might slow down a little but the kids that just got there licenes and mommy and daddy bought them everything they ever wanted for it will end the same way this did... not sayin drew got all that i dont know how he did but that over and done with now you cant go back in time... id rather look at cars then race them some nights but then others i wanna go fast its in everyones "DNA" to be better then the next guy.. thats just my take on wut ppl that love cars are and everyone that knows me knows thats who i am
What the hell did you just say? And please explain how going fast is built into the human genome? WTF?
Old 01-12-2009, 07:33 AM
Registered Member

nastyz28 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
What the hell did you just say? And please explain how going fast is built into the human genome? WTF?
not going fast but being better then the next guy is... (faster car, more HP, (not one but true bigger wheels (if your black and like "donks" lol)
Old 01-14-2009, 06:13 PM

TheRef has disabled reputation

Terrible news.

Last edited by TheRef; 01-14-2009 at 06:19 PM.