Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Willing to welcome a new face?

Old 05-16-2007 | 04:15 PM
Registered Member

Justin89formy has disabled reputation
Default Willing to welcome a new face?

Hey everyone. My name is Justin, and I live in Lynchburg. I have an 89 Firebird that I like to waste countless amounts of money on. I work in Bedford, and go to Roanoke sometimes to either catch a movie, check out some new car audio stuff, or just waste time. Lynchburg seems kind of boring, but oh well.

Anyway, next weekend...May 26 there is a large F Body cruise going on in Williamsburg. Myself and 3-4 other locals from Lynchburg will drive out there for the day. Attendace is looking to be about 150 car, so maybe about 200 people if you figure passengers. Of course that number might change, but thats whats being relayed by the coordinator. If anyone wants to go, feel free to post up and we can figure out a convoy!
Old 05-16-2007 | 04:30 PM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo
Default Re: Willing to welcome a new face?

If my 67 was running, I'd be there...
Old 05-16-2007 | 04:41 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Cosmo
If my 67 was running, I'd be there...
Holy crap, small world!! Whats the deal with your car anyway? And what do I need to do to get an avatar? Do I need a certain amount of posts? I currently dont have the option to upload one
Old 05-16-2007 | 05:04 PM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Justin89formy
Hey everyone. My name is Justin, and I live in Lynchburg. I have an 89 Firebird that I like to waste countless amounts of money on. I work in Bedford, and go to Roanoke sometimes to either catch a movie, check out some new car audio stuff, or just waste time. Lynchburg seems kind of boring, but oh well.

Anyway, next weekend...May 26 there is a large F Body cruise going on in Williamsburg. Myself and 3-4 other locals from Lynchburg will drive out there for the day. Attendace is looking to be about 150 car, so maybe about 200 people if you figure passengers. Of course that number might change, but thats whats being relayed by the coordinator. If anyone wants to go, feel free to post up and we can figure out a convoy!

Post up a pic of your car more of the lynchburg people on here would be able to say Hi and eventually put a car/face with a name.
Old 05-16-2007 | 05:25 PM
Registered Member

here she is The rim inlays are now painted dark charcoal to match the car, so they look a little different than pictured The Lynchburg people will probably know right where I took those pictures lol
Attached Thumbnails Willing to welcome a new face?-r.jpg   Willing to welcome a new face?-s.jpg  
Old 05-16-2007 | 05:29 PM
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy

here she is The rim inlays are now painted dark charcoal to match the car, so they look a little different than pictured The Lynchburg people will probably know right where I took those pictures lol
Wards Crossing.. Never seen that car out before
Old 05-16-2007 | 05:36 PM
Registered Member

I dont drive the car a whole lot. I used to hang out on wards rd every weekend but I stopped about 2 years ago. I think Ive seen your car before...did you have some turbo exhaust work done at meineke in forest awhile back?
Old 05-16-2007 | 06:14 PM
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Did this car use to be a charcoal color or is that original paint ?
Old 05-16-2007 | 08:17 PM
Registered Member

no thats original paint. I think I know the car you're talking about. It was sitting at a body shop on wards rd for awhile until a guy I know bought it to sell it.
Old 05-17-2007 | 04:39 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Holy crap, small world!! Whats the deal with your car anyway? And what do I need to do to get an avatar? Do I need a certain amount of posts? I currently dont have the option to upload one
Damn. I didn't even realize that was you. My 67 is still in pieces down in NC. I had hoped to have it up and running by now, but other things got in the way.

I have my 68 convertible which I think you've seen, but I don't drive it out of town. My 67 is going to be a driver. AC, PS, etc.