Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wow.. 1990 Corvette ZR1 with 950 miles in Salem!?!

Old 03-16-2009, 03:20 PM
Atlas is dead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo
Default Re: Wow.. 1990 Corvette ZR1 with 950 miles in Salem!?!

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Haha no way, I already have a full Vortec supercharger kit for another Jeep SRT8 I haven't gotten yet. haha Gotta plan one step errrr I mean car ahead, at all times! Or else things get borrrrrring
just get a new zr1 already, lol... i saw one of those in tampa, driven by some young kid who was all guidoed up, they are sexy...
Old 03-16-2009, 03:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by McAsshole
does your uncle live in botetourt? if so, i know him...

also, those don't look like zr-1 wheels on it, but still, those cars are badass...
Nope.. Louisville, KY.
Old 03-16-2009, 03:27 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by McAsshole
just get a new zr1 already, lol... i saw one of those in tampa, driven by some young kid who was all guidoed up, they are sexy...
No kidding. I saw a new ZR1 in Tennessee. It had Texas plates on it. I hate to sound anal, but I couldn't see myself driving a car like that "across country." I guess that's because I have the mentality of someone moderately broke, but I'd probably drive something a little less expensive and a little more refined for my road trips and enjoy the ZR1 as a weekend car.

I guess if you have enough money the ZR1 is plenty refined and you can afford for that to be your daily beater
Old 03-16-2009, 07:42 PM
Registered Member

hatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these partshatch22 is infamous around these parts

hahaha my girls 03 eclipse has 155k on the dash holy shit
Old 03-17-2009, 07:17 AM
Registered Member

02anti_vnm has disabled reputation

I love the lt5 engine! Dohc+ all aluminum v8 = bad ass!!
Old 03-17-2009, 07:33 AM
Quick Image

AceTransAm02 will become famous soon enoughAceTransAm02 will become famous soon enough

Im not knocking on them but personally but I feel that the 80s and on into the early 90s was some of the worst designs for GM in general. I love the rarity of the car and the engine. But the overall body design is nothing to be desired. I guess thats why we all have our own opinions though.... Im sure there plenty of you that think 02 Trans Ams are ugly as hell.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:04 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by AceTransAm02
Im not knocking on them but personally but I feel that the 80s and on into the early 90s was some of the worst designs for GM in general. I love the rarity of the car and the engine. But the overall body design is nothing to be desired. I guess thats why we all have our own opinions though.... Im sure there plenty of you that think 02 Trans Ams are ugly as hell.
It's certainly not my favorite body style... I didn't post it because I thought it was the most amazing machine ever made. I was just surprised to see such a pristine and ridiculously low mileage ZR1 for sale in this area.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:05 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Originally Posted by AceTransAm02
I agree, I'm not a big fan of corvettes until c5> however It wasn't until then that I really got into sportscars either.

I def. love the big power c4's though, and the zr-1 I can't help but love it. It was an amazing car and was ahead of it's time in 94-95 making 405hp.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:14 AM
Quick Image

AceTransAm02 will become famous soon enoughAceTransAm02 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
It's certainly not my favorite body style... I didn't post it because I thought it was the most amazing machine ever made. I was just surprised to see such a pristine and ridiculously low mileage ZR1 for sale in this area.
Oh I couldnt agree more thats def not something you see everday especially around here. The mileage is exceptionally impressive.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:21 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by JROW
I agree, I'm not a big fan of corvettes until c5> however It wasn't until then that I really got into sportscars either.

I def. love the big power c4's though, and the zr-1 I can't help but love it. It was an amazing car and was ahead of it's time in 94-95 making 405hp.
Did you forget about the first Corvette's? They are the sexiest.

My uncle has four very early make Corvette's... I think two are hard tops and two are convertibles. I think those are one of, if not THE, best looking Corvette's to date. I love the C5 and C6, but I absolutely love the 50's and early 60's Corvette's.

Oh, and the 'Vette pictured above is not one of his actual cars. I just used Google Image. He has one identical to it though.

Quick Reply: Wow.. 1990 Corvette ZR1 with 950 miles in Salem!?!