Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

For you supra guys...

Old 12-06-2004, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For you supra guys...

She lives in NC.. use to drive a honda which a friend of mine wrecked.. so she got an auto N/A supra.. cool chic.. she's on Supraforums.com and carolina hondas.. well she was on CH.. and her ex Mayo was one of the best supra mechanics... but now he's having health issues.

but yea...
She's a LOT better than them.. and a few other chics on Supra Forums..
Old 12-06-2004, 02:56 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by ZeRo_C0oL
no kidding..

they're not hot. they're not COMPLETELY busted, but wow.. definitely not the hottest girls I've seen. not even the hottest girls I've seen in the last, oh, say.. 10 minutes!?!
Originally Posted by Mr.2
if those are some of the hottest girls youve seen in a while, on a supra or not, then you know... go outside.

what are ya'll seeing that i am not? they look pretty decent to me.

not fake, overly made up, nor trashy looking. every one has their own opinions on women, but i dont see much wrong with them.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Registered Member

JS4KIKZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Its funny how most guys on supraforums are on these girls "nuts" cuz they're hot and own a supra.
Old 12-06-2004, 04:42 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by TeayotaSoupra
She lives in NC.. use to drive a honda which a friend of mine wrecked.. so she got an auto N/A supra.. cool chic.. she's on Supraforums.com and carolina hondas.. well she was on CH.. and her ex Mayo was one of the best supra mechanics... but now he's having health issues.

but yea...
She's a LOT better than them.. and a few other chics on Supra Forums..
oh that's mayo's ex. heh, mayos last gf I saw wasnt that great. I think his standards lowered when he went with that trashy unc-g girl. lol.
annnnddd.....
Well you get Kristen to take nude or hardcore sex photos by a supra for us and I'll think the same thing as you

Originally Posted by whoever
Its funny how most guys on supraforums are on these girls "nuts" cuz they're hot and own a supra.
I just think girls that can work on they're own cars with they're own set of tools is fu*kn hot right off the bat, cuz that just adds 50 points to they're brown nosin score for me.
Old 12-06-2004, 07:13 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Originally Posted by JS4KIKZ

How are things, Lenny?
Old 12-06-2004, 07:51 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by fc735
what are ya'll seeing that i am not? they look pretty decent to me.

not fake, overly made up, nor trashy looking. every one has their own opinions on women, but i dont see much wrong with them.

they have dragva complex.. where they for some reason feel the need to insist every girl on the planet is ugly.. they know very well they'd all be drooling over those chicks if they saw in real life what the camera is seeing
Old 12-06-2004, 08:12 PM

elementalwindx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
they have dragva complex.. where they for some reason feel the need to insist every girl on the planet is ugly.. they know very well they'd all be drooling over those chicks if they saw in real life what the camera is seeing
Never spoken better I've got 5,000 of this girl's photos now out of I think 19,000 lol. I have yet to download any of the videos oh well. slow ass 56k...

To those of you who also have a lame 56k...

"Ode to the 56k"

Oh, how patiently you wait,
With time you could be using to Masturbate
For a cartoon you warily anticipate,
Unknowing of its ultimate fate
For truly it may be a piece of Shit,
Provoking you to throw a fit,
As you scream to the Gods,
"Is this it?"
Even worse, you could be cut off,
Much like Michael Dudikoff,
waiting for an "American Ninja" sequel that never comes
Staring into the darkness
of something undone...
As you wither in your corner,
hidden from the sun.

heheh I've had that for years. I just never posted it. Anyone seen it b4?
Old 12-07-2004, 03:30 AM
git down on it

judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge judge

Originally Posted by MerF

How are things, Lenny?
hehe, overnighted a banjo bolt

thats how close
Old 12-07-2004, 03:44 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy

i see that every day in Eye Candy.

shit...i'd hit it with both of them, if i ever had a chance. after looking back over my high school career, i am proud to say that if i could go back to high school with what i know now, i would be the only freshman with a vasectomy

short, tall, fat, skinny....dont discriminate the hot ones in school are now fat cows, and the ones that you never noticed in school are drop dead gorgeous.

i love my emily
Old 12-07-2004, 05:22 AM

TeayotaSoupra is an unknown quantity at this point

Tiffany Teen is hot but I donno.. something about her is just :shruggs: the other chic she's with is avg.. thats like me standing next to tyra banks.

And kristen has nude shots out there... and girl on girl shots (kissing/boobs grabbing) but i'm not about to sit here and try to find them.

Quick Reply: For you supra guys...