Notices
Wheels / Tires Examples: Rims, Tires, Lug Nuts, etc.

06+ si wheels/tires

Old 07-04-2011, 04:21 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to all
Default 06+ si wheels/tires

Name: Orlando
Means of contact: PM preferred
Price: For trade only

Description:
Looking to trade my civic si rims for something else. I also may put my other items with trade if rims are worth more than mine. Wheels are 17"X7" with 5x114.3 bolt pattern. Tires are 215/45/R17 with probably 60% or so left on them but I may be including 2 more tires with them depending on the trade offers. No crazy curb rash or cracks in any of them. I will have to get a complete wheel package because these wheels are on my DD now and I have no other rims available. Check my other threads for additional trades. Would like something with a nice lip on it and has to be 17" or 18" only

NOTE: THIS IS NOT MY PHOTO!!
Old 07-08-2011, 08:21 AM
Registered Member

vxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to allvxcoastie is a name known to all
Default Re: 06+ si wheels/tires

Up TTT
Old 09-18-2011, 11:08 AM
Registered Member

Default Re: 06+ si wheels/tires

TTT bump for getting back from patrol...