Notices
Wheels / Tires Examples: Rims, Tires, Lug Nuts, etc.

BMW style 5's? I think

Old 04-05-2013, 04:22 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LucasX has disabled reputation
Default BMW style 5's? I think

Name: Lucas
Means of contact: 540
Price: $500obo
I think it's pretty clear by my info I do not know all this specific info shit on wheels and tires, I don't deal with this kind of stuff enough to know. I think they are style 5 wheels but I'm not sure if any of my stuff is incorrect feel free to let me know. I got them in a trade a while back and they have been kept indoors and I cleaned them up to sell them. Idk how much they cost or what they are worth either so if someone could help me out on that is appreciate it. I need them gone like yesterday so text or call anytime. 540
Wheel Brand/Model:BMW style 5?
Diameter:16
Lug Pattern:5 lug? Lol
Width:
Offset:?
PCD:?
No tires, the wheels are clean I spent a little time just wiping them down but if you get in detail with it they loo great, have the center cap things but 2 of the BMW stickers from the middle are missing (I don't have them) minor scratches or whatever. They aren't sitting in the box that BMW sends them in new and they aren't brand new with zero miles on them. I got them in a trade they aren't perfect but they seem like some nice wheels so if you want them hit me up. I am flexible on the price. Thank you.

Pictures:

ILOVEPENIS -- If this line is still here it means you probably didn't fill out the required information correctly and a mod will be locking your thread shortly. You should probably delete it.

Last edited by Nunyabidness; 04-05-2013 at 05:41 AM. Reason: Insufficient info, no phone number
Old 04-05-2013, 05:39 AM
Go cry to momma

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness Nunyabidness
Default Re: BMW style 5's? I think

Get the offset, lug pattern and diameter. Required info is required.