Notices
Wheels / Tires Examples: Rims, Tires, Lug Nuts, etc.

Gold 16 and 4 lug for 5 lug

Old 06-13-2009 | 05:32 PM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio
Default Re: Gold 16 and 4 lug for 5 lug

im sorry, not to thread bash, but they may list for 1k but the minute you mount tires on them the depreciate. and i doubt your wheels are in 100% perfect condition. Sorry, no one will trade you 5 lug.
Old 06-13-2009 | 07:42 PM
fuck this shit

grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn grgazn

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
im sorry, not to thread bash, but they may list for 1k but the minute you mount tires on them the depreciate. and i doubt your wheels are in 100% perfect condition. Sorry, no one will trade you 5 lug.
i've driven 2500 miles on this setup tops. all new wheels, tires, calipers, etc etc. you now have 3 options:
(1) stay off this thread
(2) come see for yourself how the wheels look or
(3) denounce your moderator-ship and talk shit.
either way, i don't really give a fuck for your opinion. The way i see it, is there has to be some broke-ass kid out there with a 5 lug and wheels on their car, and they need money for school, or court or something. so they can trade me just their 5 lug setup, keep their 5 lug wheels, put my setup on, i'll hand them some cash, and they can sell their 5 lug wheels and have money for whatever. a halfway decent set of even stock itr wheels with good tires will sell for around 5 or 6, if i hand you 100 or 200, plus my setup, you end up having more money than even a 5 lug plus wheels setup would cost someone. go dis-engage your cranium from your anal sphincter, and do some research before you go bashing someones thread, because "I'm sorry, not to thread bash" is not a free ticket to talk shit. I swear to god, with the way the last few weeks has gone, if you'd've said this to me on the streats, i probably would've disengaged your head from your ass and kicked your balls in.
Good Day.
Old 06-14-2009 | 08:04 PM
fuck this shit

someone?
Old 06-15-2009 | 07:02 PM
fuck this shit

CAN ADD CASH!
Old 06-16-2009 | 05:29 AM
fuck this shit

UP UP UP UP UP UP UP
Old 06-16-2009 | 08:44 AM
Registered Member

Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio Rey Mysterio

Originally Posted by grgazn
i've driven 2500 miles on this setup tops. all new wheels, tires, calipers, etc etc. you now have 3 options:
(1) stay off this thread
either way, i don't really give a fuck for your opinion. The way i see it, is there has to be some broke-ass kid out there with a 5 lug and wheels on their car, and they need money for school, or court or something. so they can trade me just their 5 lug setup, keep their 5 lug wheels, put my setup on, i'll hand them some cash, and they can sell their 5 lug wheels and have money for whatever. a halfway decent set of even stock itr wheels with good tires will sell for around 5 or 6, if i hand you 100 or 200, plus my setup, you end up having more money than even a 5 lug plus wheels setup would cost someone. go dis-engage your cranium from your anal sphincter, and do some research before you go bashing someones thread, because "I'm sorry, not to thread bash" is not a free ticket to talk shit. I swear to god, with the way the last few weeks has gone, if you'd've said this to me on the streats, i probably would've disengaged your head from your ass and kicked your balls in.
Good Day.
LOL I have seen the wheels in person.

to the bold part, really? i highly doubt that. You were quiet as shit when i met you. Also, why do i need to denounce my moderator-ship to talk shit?
Old 06-16-2009 | 06:52 PM
fuck this shit

Originally Posted by Rey Mysterio
LOL I have seen the wheels in person.

to the bold part, really? i highly doubt that. You were quiet as shit when i met you. Also, why do i need to denounce my moderator-ship to talk shit?
i was in a bad mood when i read your original post. it's annoying how some people can go around talking shit. sure, we probably all have shit to say, but no one really cares. I'm usually a quite quiet person. Don't make me mad though. seriously. if you want, come here, and rate the wheels on a scale of 1 to 10. i don't much care. not your personal opinion, just like, cleanliness, shine, and all around package. i mean, i may not be fond of them or you may not, but i need to put 5 lug on because i currently have more 5 lug wheels laying around than 4 luggers.
Old 06-18-2009 | 08:38 PM
fuck this shit

up!
Old 06-18-2009 | 08:44 PM
loves quervo

uglyDC2 will become famous soon enough

how much cash are you willing to add you can keep your wheels
Old 06-18-2009 | 08:47 PM
Banned

GOT VTEC? GOT VTEC? GOT VTEC? GOT VTEC? GOT VTEC?

Originally Posted by grgazn
(1) stay off this thread
Good Day.
hey thats funny you owned that gay wrestling fence jumper........bump for a fellow dc teg driver and awsome looking rims glws man

Quick Reply: Gold 16 and 4 lug for 5 lug