Notices
Wheels / Tires Examples: Rims, Tires, Lug Nuts, etc.

Rota offroad grid with brand new falken tires

Old 09-15-2011, 06:13 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
nathan_carmona has disabled reputation
Default Rota offroad grid with brand new falken tires

GONE

Description: rims are 16x8 +10 offset and 4x100 lug pattern. They are in mint condition an have no scratches, curb rash, dents, knicks, chips, or anything. Tires are 205/40(50?)/16 falken ze512 (stretched just slightly) and have under 500 miles and are in like new condition. I also have all four center caps.

Trades I want: (trades with tires must have fresh tires or I value them at $0; rims/rims and cash; must be 4x100) mugen mr5 with fresh tires, other rotas and cash, desmond regamasters, old school stuff, deep dish rims, spun supamesh, enkei ( rpf1 ), XXR 521, konig supermesh, clean white or polished jmags and cash.

Pictures:

Last edited by nathan_carmona; 12-11-2011 at 06:21 AM.
Old 09-15-2011, 06:59 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy
Default Re: Rota offroad grid with brand new falken tires

Originally Posted by nathan_carmona
Name: Nathan
Means of contact: text 540 878 7244, post, or PM (text me for pics till I can upload them)
Price: trades only (only want rims/rims and cash)
Trades I want: (trades with tires must have fresh tires or I value them at $0; nothing bigger than 15in; only rims/rims and cash; must be 4x100) mugen mr5 with fresh tires, other rotas and cash, desmond regamasters, old school stuff, deep dish rims.
They look like nice Rotas but are you REALLY expecting to trade em straight up for Mugens or Regamasters???
Old 09-15-2011, 07:05 AM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

yeah man, run of the mill wheels that can be picked up for cheap, for some what rare and nice looking wheels. I dont see the problem.

op, check thread
Old 09-15-2011, 07:11 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by burnoutboy
They look like nice Rotas but are you REALLY expecting to trade em straight up for Mugens or Regamasters???
theyre worth more than mr5's. Mr5 go gor like 500 without tires. Offroad grids are hard as crap to find these days since they arent in production anymore and I'd add parts or cash for regamasters or spoons or hart's and stuff like that
Old 09-15-2011, 07:12 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Tacgnol
yeah man, run of the mill wheels that can be picked up for cheap, for some what rare and nice looking wheels. I dont see the problem.

op, check thread

what thread?
Old 09-15-2011, 07:35 AM
NAZI mod

BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER BAN HAMMER

it was sarcasm.

NOBODy is gonna offer to trade you Mugen or regamasters for ROTAS dude. unless YOU are adding cash. didn't you try to buy my Volks off of me a while back at a car meet?
Old 09-15-2011, 07:41 AM
Registered member

boostn_69 has disabled reputation

trade blue fresh jmags and tires check thread lmk on my cell, # on my thread thanks!
Old 09-15-2011, 07:58 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
it was sarcasm.

NOBODy is gonna offer to trade you Mugen or regamasters for ROTAS dude. unless YOU are adding cash. didn't you try to buy my Volks off of me a while back at a car meet?
I just said I would add cash or parts. If another person gives me crap I'm just taking the listing down. So tired of jerk offs who no interest in buying what I'm selling whining about crap in my thread.

and no I did not. I dont think I've ever seen your car in person. If theyre the green rims in your sig pic, I kno for a fact I have never seen a jdm font teg with lime green rims in person. (does look sick though)
Old 09-15-2011, 07:59 AM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by boostn_69
trade blue fresh jmags and tires check thread lmk on my cell, # on my thread thanks!
no thanks
Old 09-15-2011, 08:10 AM
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

We're not giving you crap. The way you wrote the thread is misleading as fuck. The original post says you only want wheels WITH GOOD TIRES or wheels plus cash.

Then you're trying to compare Mugens without tire to Mugens with GOOD tires which is very clearly what you asked for. You also stated you wanted wheels plus cash but you're now saying you'd add cash... if you're adding cash nobody's giving you shit but thats not what you said. Just type what you mean next time and no shits will be given.

GLWS/T

Quick Reply: Rota offroad grid with brand new falken tires